8th September 2015, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission to study LLB being a CBSE Higher Secondary student?

Hello Everyone,
I have written my Higher Secondary Board exam from CBSE Board and I want to study LLB. Can you please tell me how I can get admission? Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission to study Higher Secondary in CBSE Board if pursuing Senior Secondary from NIOS?
  2. Cutoff percentage required in 10th CBSE to study Science in Higher Secondary?
  3. How can I get admission to study Higher Secondary in a Military School after completing 10th CBSE?
  4. Which Board should I prefer among CBSE and MP Board to study Higher Secondary?
  5. Which marksheet is considerable for admission in IIST if CBSE is not conducting Higher Secondary Board exam?
  6. Possibility to study Science in Higher Secondary if secured 6 CGPA in 10th CBSE?
  7. Will i considered fail in HS final (SEBA) after failing in Accountancy?
  8. How much percentage is required in 10th CBSE to take admission in Higher Secondary Science of WB Board?
  9. Should I have to appear in State Board exams also if pursuing 10th CBSE? Will I get admission only in CBSE Board to study in 11th standard after completing 10th?
  10. Is it difficult to get admission to study Higher Secondary in India for a candidate who has completed 10th in Canada? Requirements for admission?
  11. Which Board should I prefer among Gujarat State Board and CBSE Board to study in Higher Secondary?
  12. Can I study Higher Secondary from CBSE Board after completing 10th from Bihar Board?
  13. Subjects combination in Higher Secondary for a candidate who want to study Biology?
  14. Is there any scholarship for Higher Secondary?
  15. Eligibility criteria for LLB Entrance? Whether NIOS students are eligible for LLB Entrance or not?
  16. Should I choose CBSE Higher Secondary to study Biotechnology after completing 10th WBBSE?
  17. Can I get admission to study B.Sc in Economics if completed Higher Secondary with Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Admission procedure to study Higher Secondary in Aligarh Muslim University for 9th BSEB student?
10th September 2015, 12:17 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission to study LLB being a CBSE Higher Secondary student?

LLB stands for the Bachelor of Law. If you want to do LLB from top national law universities of India, you must apply for the Common Law Admission test and prepare to crack this exam.

Eligibility criteria for the CLAT:

1. You must have at least 45% marks in 10+2 to apply for the exam. 5% relaxation for candidates of SC/ST category.

2. The upper age limit for the exam is 20 years for OBC and general category and 22 years for SC/ST category.

You can more details if you want about this exam at www.clat.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?