8th September 2015, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

Can i get admission in BIT Mesra after scoring 75% marks in BSEB board?

Sir, i have get 75% marks in bseb board. Can i take admission in BIT Mesra institute for B.Tech?

8th September 2015, 11:56 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i get admission in BIT Mesra after scoring 75% marks in BSEB board?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, i have get 75% marks in bseb board. Can i take admission in BIT Mesra institute for B.Tech?
If your board is recognized then you are eligible to get admission in BIT Mesra in B.Tech course through BIT SAT exam.

Those candidates who have completed their 10+2 from a recognized Board in the country are eligible for BITSAT exam. Candidates must have secured a minimum of 75% in aggregate in the subjects of Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry. Candidates must be proficient in English also.
9th September 2015, 12:06 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i get admission in BIT Mesra after scoring 75% marks in BSEB board?

BIT Mesra is one of the best engineering institute in India after IITs and NITs. The admission to this institute is given on the basis of rank secured in the Joint Entrance examination conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education.

Yes, with 75% marks in 10+2 BSEB board exams, you will be eligible for admission but you must have JEE mains rank also which is criteria for admission in different streams of engineering in this institute.

In the query, you have not mentioned your JEE Mains rank so it is not possible to say whether you will get admission or not. The admission for the year 2015 is already closed in this institute.
9th September 2015, 10:45 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
In Birla Institute of Technology there are lots of degree courses available like B.E., B.Arch., B.Pharm., B.Sc., BCA, BBA etc… The aspirant can actually apply with 75% of marks. For engineering admission they will select through AIEEE and for other degrees they will select with the marks obtained in +2.
9th September 2015, 12:58 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

BIT Mesra is among the India's best private institute for the technical course situated in the Jharkhand. Yes, you are eligible to get admission if you have scored 75% in the board examination. But the admission is on the basis of the aggregate in the JEE score.

So, you have to qualify in the JEE examination. JEE examination is conducted by the CBSE every year. The examination contains the question of Mathematics, Physics and the Chemistry.

For more details visit at the official website of the BITS.
9th September 2015, 06:27 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can get admission in BIT Mesra after scoring 75% marks in BSEB board.

Candidate must have secured more than 60% marks in 12th class with English, Physics, Mathematics as main subjects.
Age of candidate must be from 17 to 21 years. 5 year relaxation is there for SC and ST candidates.

Admission are offered on the basis of JEE Main exam conducted by CBSE.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?