8th September 2015, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

Can i join ISRO with 53% marks in 10th? Can i appear for ISAT exam?

I am BSEB board student and in mathematics i have got 53 marks in 10th. So, can i join ISRO. Can i apply for ISAT?

8th September 2015, 11:54 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i join ISRO with 53% marks in 10th? Can i appear for ISAT exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am BSEB board student and in mathematics i have got 53 marks in 10th. So, can i join ISRO. Can i apply for ISAT?
You can not join ISRO exam after 10th standard. Even you are not eligible for ISAT exam.

Post Name : Technician

Educational qualification :-SSLC/SSC pass and ITI/NTC/NAC in Relevant Trade NCVT.

Age criteria:-Maximum 35 years

Post Name : Fireman

Educational qualification :-SSLC/SSC pass and Should satisfy the prescribed Physical Fitness/ Endurance Test Standards.

Age criteria:-Maximum 25 years
9th September 2015, 09:34 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply for ISAT :

<> You should complete 10+2 with Maths, Physics and Chemistry from the recognized university with minimum 70% of marks.

<> There is a percentage relaxation for the reserved candidates about 5%.

<> No Minimum Age limit and Maximum age can be vary based on category.

-- Gen : 25 years

-- OBC : 30 years.

10th completed candidates don't have required eligibility so that is reason 10th qualified candidates are not eligible for ISAT Examination.

<>
9th September 2015, 10:32 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
If you want to join ISRO means you have to be a graduate or post graduate in Science or Engineering. The Indian Institute of Space and Technology (IIST) conducts an entrance examination called ISAT for the admission to B.Tech course. The eligibility to write the entrance will be 10+2 or equivalent with physics, chemistry and mathematics as subjects. Only Indian citizens have to apply. In +2 the candidates must score 70% in physics, chemistry and mathematics for appearing the entrance examination. For SC/ST candidates the marks 60% marks is the eligibility.
9th September 2015, 01:59 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible to join the ISRO after the 10th. ISRO stands for the Indian Space Resarch Organisation.

To join the ISRO the eligibility criteria is :-
* Candidates must have passed the graduation from the recognised university with the B.tech in the Mechanical, Aeronautical or Electrical or Bachelor in Physics or Mathematics.

So you have to wait till the graduation degree. Also the candidates have to qualify in the entrance examination for the recruitment in the ISRO.
9th September 2015, 03:58 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

No, you can join ISRO with 53% marks in 10th. No, you can't appear for ISAT exam.
Candidate must have passed 12th class.

Eligibility :
Candidates must have passed 12th class with at least 70% marks in Physics, chemistry and Mathematics in qualifying exams. There is relaxation of 10% marks is also provided to SC/ST and PD candidates.

Candidate must be citizen of India.

Age of candidate must be from 17 to 25 years. Relaxation in age is also there as per government norms.
9th September 2015, 07:00 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

No, you cannot apply for ISAT Admission Test with 53% marks in Intermediate. The minimum educational qualification required to be eligible for appearing in ISAT Examination is "12th Class" from a recognized university. The minimum percentage required to be eligible for ISAT Examination is "70% marks".

For GENERAL/ OBC Candidates - Minimum 70% marks

For SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates - Minimum 60% marks

Since the minimum percentage required to be eligible for appearing in ISAT Examination is 70% marks in 10th Class. Since you have secured 53% marks, I am sorry to say that you are not eligible to apply for ISAT Examination.
9th September 2015, 08:59 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

The candidate should complete his graduation in any discipline to join in ISRO. As you have passed class 10th, you are advised to complete your graduation from any recognized university.

Here i provide the eligibility criteria for ISAT exam.

ELIGIBILITY :

* Candidate should be citizen of India.

* Candidates age should be maximum of 25 years.

* Age relaxation is applicable as per norms.

* Candidate should complete his/ her 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry as their subjects in curriculum.

* Candidates should secure at least 60% or above in their qualifying examination.

As you have completed your 10th, you are not eligible to write ISAT exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?