13th September 2015, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

What are the contents in Economics Honours of Undergraduate course?

Friends,
I am a student of 12th Commerce group. I want to pursue Economics Honours. I want to know the contents of different types of Economics For example, General Economics, Labour Economics, Business Economics, etc. to study in Graduation?
Regards
Ashoka Mitran

Related Questions:
  1. Which course should I prefer BBA (economics honours) or B.COM (economics honours)?
  2. Is it worthy doing M.Sc Economics honours after B.Sc Economics honours?
  3. Can I get admission to study Economics Honours in Calcutta University if secured 90.4% in 12th and scored 94 marks in Economics? List of colleges offering Economics Honours without Maths?
  4. Scope of Economics general instead of Economics honours from CU?
  5. Is B.Com hons better than B.A honors?
  6. Which would be better B.Com or B.A. Economic honours? Difference between both? How to prepare for entrance exams of colleges?
  7. Which is better B.Com or Economics honours? Difference between B.A. Economics and B.Sc Economics?
  8. Can I study BBA/B.A./B.Com/B.Sc Economics Honours course in Delhi University if secured 80% in 12th Science? Difference between them? -- [New]
  9. Can I get admission to study B.Sc/B.Com/B.A.(Economics) Honours in Delhi University if secured 80% in 12th Science? Difference between them?
  10. Scope after Economic general done from C.U. after failing in honours papers?
  11. Can I do Economics honours without Maths in 12th class? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to do Ph.D. in Economics being an Economics Honours graduate?
  13. Can I get admission in DU for Economics honours?
  14. Economics honours or B.Com honours which is best? Scope after both the courses?
  15. Which subjects are compulsory in 10+2 for economics honours?
  16. Scope after Economics General instead of Economics Honours done from C.U.?
  17. What are the scopes with economics general instead of economics honours?
  18. Scopes with economics general instead of economics honours?
18th September 2015, 04:31 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the contents in Economics Honours of Undergraduate course?

List of contents in Economics Honours of Undergraduate course :
  • Introductory Macroeconomics
  • Economic History of India: 1857-1947
  • Introductory Econometrics
  • Public Economics
  • Economics of Health and Education
  • Political Economy
  • Advanced Macroeconomics
  • International Economics
  • Comparative Economic Development
  • Applied Econometrics
  • Financial Economics
  • Environmental Economics
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?