24th October 2014, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

Scope after Economic general done from C.U. after failing in honours papers?

What are the scopes with economics general instead of economics honours (C.U) if I fail to get honours in my part 1 examination? If there are any then what are they?

Related Questions:
28th October 2016, 08:29 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: Scope after Economic general done from C.U. after failing in honours papers?

If you ask me, then I would suggest to study Economics honours instead of studying a general course. If you study honours, then later on you can study a postgraduate diploma or M.A. in Economics. But if you go for a general course, then you will have no other option than management courses. That way your options will be smaller.
Now the question comes, what to do if you have failed in honours papers? My suggestion is take a migration from CU. CU sets really difficult question papers in such subjects. Chances of being successful in your second attempt is also low, if the university is CU. It is better to study this course from some other university, especially, distance education universities. There are so many distance education universities in West Bengal. If you are willing to travel, then you can study Economics honours in Utkal University, Bhuvaneshwar and pass with flying colours. Always remember that to build a strong career, you require good marks, which you will achieve in any such distance universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?