13th September 2015, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff marks required in B.Sc to study M.Sc(Anthropology) in Calcutta University?

Hello Sir/Madam,
How many marks are required in B.Sc to get admission for M.Sc in Anthropology under Calcutta University? Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges under Calcutta University for B.Sc Microbiology or Biotechnology? Marks required in 10+2 for admission?
  2. Cutoff marks required to qualify in M.Com 1st year of Calcutta University?
  3. Detailed procedure and eligibility to study LLM after completing B.Com from Calcutta University?
  4. Cutoff percentage required in 12th Commerce to study B.Com in any reputed colleges of Calcutta University?
  5. How can I get admission to study M.Com in Calcutta University if pursuing B.Com in IGNOU? Percentage required to get admission?
  6. Cutoff percentage required in B.Sc(IT) to study M.Sc(IT) in Jadavpur University?
  7. How to study LLB form Calcutta University? I am a 71 years old student
  8. Can I apply for M.Maths in ISI after BSc general under Calcutta University
  9. What are the opportunities after passing BSc general course from Calcutta University
  10. Which are the colleges under calcutta University to study genetics?
  11. Can I study Geography Honours in Calcutta University if secured 75.74% in WBCHSE Board exam?
  12. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study M.Com in Osmania University? Cutoff marks required to get admission?
  13. Admission in MSc in Calcutta University after passing BSc(General)? Percentage of marks required to get admission?
  14. Can I study B.Ed in Calcutta University if secured 49% in M.Com?
  15. Required percentage of marks to get admission for M.Sc in Zoology in Calcutta University?
  16. Date of forms for M.Sc for Calcutta university? How to get admission in Calcutta University for Applied Psychology? Will there be any Diploma or Degree course in Psychology?
  17. How to study AG BSc in Acharya NG Ranga University? What is the eligibility required? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I study in USA after passing 5th semester of BSc IT? Which type of entrance exam is required to take admission in USA?
30th November 2015, 12:07 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff marks required in B.Sc to study M.Sc(Anthropology) in Calcutta University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Madam,
How many marks are required in B.Sc to get admission for M.Sc in Anthropology under Calcutta University? Please tell me asap.
The following eligibility is needed to pursue M.Sc (Anthropology) in Calcutta University:

- Graduates in Anthropology (minimum 3 years of course in a particular discipline) with minimum 50% in aggregate for general category students and 45% for SC/ST category of students.

- An entrance exam followed by group discussion and interview conducted by the Calcutta University. Candidates who score good marks in the entrance exam given more preference at the time of admission.

Official Website - www.caluniv.ac.in
16th March 2017, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Cutoff marks required in B.Sc to study M.Sc(Anthropology) in Calcutta University?

Which marks percentage required to get honors in anthropology in Calcutta university after H.S.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?