13th September 2015, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

How can I study Integrated M.Sc(Biotechnology) in Kolkata being a 12th student?

Hello Everyone,
I have just completed my 12th Board exam. I want to pursue Integrated M.Sc in Biotechnology. Can you please let me know how I can study this course in Kolkata?

Related Questions:
  1. Requirements to study Integrated M.Sc(Physics) in Delhi for 12th ISC student? -- [New]
  2. What PCMB students can study after completing 12th? Information on integrated courses? How to apply for those courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How can I apply to study Integrated M.Tech in NIT being a 12th PCM student?
  4. How can I study Integrated BCA and MCA in Abroad being a 12th PCM candidate?
  5. How may I study diploma of journalism and mass communication? I'm a female student of Bachelor of Arts from Ashutosh College(Kolkata)
  6. Which institute provides best training in Kolkata?
  7. How to do M.Tech Biotechnology after doing MSc Biochemistry from Kurukshetra University
  8. How to study CS in Kolkata? I have completed my B.A LLB course
  9. Am I eligible to study Integrated M.Sc in Computer Science after completing 12th Mathematics? Is this course equivalent to B.E.(Computer Science Engineering)?
  10. Eligibility to get admission in Presidency college, Kolkata for Integrated M.Sc(Biotechnology)? In which entrance exam I have to appear? Scope after completing?
  11. Whether Integrated MBA is beneficial for 12th Commerce student? List of colleges with total fee expenses and placement facility?
  12. What is the career scope of M.Sc in Biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I study Ph.D in Theoretical Physics being an Integrated M.Tech in Advanced Manufacturing student?
  14. Whether Integrated Ph.D is a correspondence course? Opportunities, duration, importance and study centres in Bangalore of Integrated Ph.D programme?
  15. In which college can I get after scoring 43 percentile in CAT?
  16. Where is the study centre in Kolkata? I am a B.Tech student from IGNOU
  17. Is it necessary to study Mathematics in 12th Commerce for pursue B.Com in St. Xavier's College, Kolkata?
  18. Is there any chance to do Integrated MSc in Amirita college? I am a 12th student
30th November 2015, 12:35 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I study Integrated M.Sc(Biotechnology) in Kolkata being a 12th student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Everyone,
I have just completed my 12th Board exam. I want to pursue Integrated M.Sc in Biotechnology. Can you please let me know how I can study this course in Kolkata?
Yes, of course you are eligible to apply for 12th standard in science stream with Biology, Chemistry and Zoology as main subject from a recognized university. Students might also require taking an admission exam before their final admission to the course. The admission o the M.Sc in Bio Technology is based on the marks scored in the entrance exam conducted by the respective university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?