13th September 2015, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to work in Dubai being a B.Tech Civil Engineer? Expected Salary in Dubai?

Hello Sir,
I have completed B.E. in Civil Engineering. I want to go Dubai and get job there. I would like to know that this is good decision or not I am taking? If I work there then how much salary I get?

26th October 2015, 12:33 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to work in Dubai being a B.Tech Civil Engineer? Expected Salary in Dubai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,
I have completed B.E. in Civil Engineering. I want to go Dubai and get job there. I would like to know that this is good decision or not I am taking? If I work there then how much salary I get?

It is always advisable to gain some work experience in your field.

After 2 or 3 years of experience, you can try a job in Dubai in civil construction field.

You can get many jobs in Dubai in the civil field.

The salary will depend on experience.

You will get good salary in Dubai that is better than what you will get in India.

The salary in Dubai will be around Rs. 60,000 to 70,000 / month approximately.
10th May 2016, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it beneficial to work in Dubai being a B.Tech Civil Engineer? Expected Salary in Dubai?

I have completed my Civil Engineering in 2015. I want to go for a job in Dubai. Please let me know how can I apply for a construction based company in Dubai.

Regards,
Jahanzaib
[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?