13th September 2015, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope of integrated M.Sc. course in Biotechnology field?

I wants to do integrated M.Sc. course in Biotechnology stream. Is it a good choice to opt?

Related Questions:
  1. Which Entrance Exams I have to appear for to make entry into Research side being a candidate of doing M.Sc Integrated Biotechnology? Information regarding NET Exam? Syllabus for NET Exam?
  2. What is the scope of integrated M.Sc. course in Biotechnology field? -- [New]
  3. Should I do Mtech in biotechnology after doing btech in biotechnology? what is the scope? India or abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to do Ph.D in US after doing integrated MSc in Biotechnology
  5. What is the scope of Biotechnology after MSc in Biotechnology? How much is the package?
  6. Job in field of Biotechnology?
  7. Integrated course in M.Tech (Biotechnology) from JNU? Syllabus? Career options and scope of biotechnology in India?
  8. Scope in Clinical research after M.Sc (Biotechnology)? Salary variation between PG Diploma and M.Tech (Biotechnology)? Scope of M.Tech (Biotechnology) after M.Sc? Areas of jobs?
  9. Eligibility to get admission in Presidency college, Kolkata for Integrated M.Sc(Biotechnology)? In which entrance exam I have to appear? Scope after completing?
  10. Scope of phd in biotechnology after msc biotechnology?
  11. Which one has a better scope between MSC microbiology/MSC biochemistry/MSC biotechnology?
  12. List of top 10 colleges offering MSc Integrated course in Physics and Biology? What is the scope for this field?
  13. Sample question papers for Integrated MSc Biotechnology?
  14. Which has a better scope in India, MSc Toxicololgy or Biotechnology?
  15. Information about MSc Biotechnology? I have completed BSc Biotechnology
  16. Is it possible to do integrated MSc and Ph.D after completing B.Tech in Biotechnology in Kerala?
  17. Job Opportunities after completion of M.Sc in Integrated Biotechnology?
  18. How to get jobs in abroad in research field after completing MSc Biotechnology?
13th September 2015, 10:28 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the scope of integrated M.Sc. course in Biotechnology field?

Yes, it is a good choice to opt integrated M.Sc course in Biotechnology. This is because there is ample job opportunities in this field and this field is growing rapidly every year. Pharmaceutical industry readily recruits professionals of this field.

-Some of the Companies like:
- Dabur
- Hindustan Unilever
- Cipla
- Rossari Biotech India Pvt Ltd
- Ranbaxy
- Wockhardt Limited
- GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals
- Indian Immunologicals
- Godrej
- Hindustan Antibiotics Ltd , etc are the major recruiters.

In these companies you can apply for following posts:
Marketing Manager
Quality Control Officer
Production-in-charge
Research fellows
Executive officers

After completing the Post Graduation in this field you can apply for jobs in several Government sector institutes for various posts like Scientist or Engineer Posts and apart from this you can also apply for:-
-Center for Cellular and Molecular Biology ( CCBM )
-National Brain Research Center
-National Institute of Oceanography
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?