17th September 2015, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Internship in BHEL for M.E. 2nd year student?

Sir,
I am 2nd year M.E. student studying in Krishna Institute of Engineering and Technology, Ghaziabad. can you get me the eligibility criteria for applying Internship in BHEL? Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  2. Are 2nd year students eligible for internship in BHEL? What is the eligibility criteria for doing internship in BHEL? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in BHEL, Hyderabad for 2nd year Bachelor of Management Studies student?
  4. Procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL, BEL and NTPC for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  5. Procedure to apply for internship in BHEL Bangalore? I am a student of 2nd year
  6. What's the procedure to apply internship program in BHEL for B.Tech students? Provide details information for the same. I'm a 2nd year student of NIT, Durgapur
  7. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL, Bangalore for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  8. Detailed procedure to apply for Summer Internship in BHEL, Haridwar through online for B.Tech 2nd year student?
  9. Am I eligible to apply for Internship in BHEL being a B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  10. Information about approaching for internship in BHEL Hyderabad?
  11. What is the procedure to follow to do 6 months internship in BHEL?
  12. How to apply for summer internship in BHEL being 3rd semester EEE student?
  13. Internship at BHEL for 5th semester ECE student?
  14. Procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL, Hyderabad for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  15. Eligibility to apply for Internship programme in Infosys for B.Tech(IT) 2nd year student? How to apply for it?
  16. Can I apply for Internship in BHEL of Bhopal being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year Electrical Engineering? How to apply for this?
  17. When will the summer internship in BHEL notification is out? What is the procedure followed to apply for the same?
  18. Procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL, Hyderabad for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) final year student?
16th September 2017, 11:50 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Internship in BHEL for M.E. 2nd year student?

In order to apply for internship in BHEL, you should have completed 2nd year of your bachelor's degree course. You should have secured minimum 60% marks throughout the academic career. You should not have educational gaps of more than 2 years and should not have any pending backlogs. You must have good knowledge in computers and should be keen in technical knowledge. You must have a pleasing personality and should have good communication skills.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?