6th April 2011, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

Are 2nd year students eligible for internship in BHEL? What is the eligibility criteria for doing internship in BHEL?

are second years eligible for internship in BHEL? i am B.Tech second year,ECE student of MGIT..i want to do a one month internship in Bhel..can u please tell me the eligibility?

9th May 2011, 02:25 PM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Are 2nd year students eligible for internship in BHEL? What is the eligibility criteria for doing internship in BHEL?

BHEL generally allows third year students for internship, and even if you will apply, there are very slight chances of acceptance.
But if you have any cintact in BHEL i.e friend or family relative , they may help you.
But i would recommend you to do some good project instead as it would better help you to get good internship in third year.
Further you may contact with your professors , they would be of more help to you, as here most of the members are students only like you.
13th June 2011, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Are 2nd year students eligible for internship in BHEL? What is the eligibility criteria for doing internship in BHEL?

I am an MTech student studying in Digital Electronics and Communication branch. Is there project internship in BHEL for the duration August 2011 to May 2012? please let me know as soon as possible...
23rd June 2011, 12:24 AM
Unregistered

I have done with my 3-2 semister exams .....i wanna know about procedure of BHEL internship .
12th August 2011, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

are diploma join bhel
7th February 2012, 12:56 AM
Unregistered

how to apply for bhel internship?
12th March 2012, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

can 2nd year students have the allowance to do mini projects in bhel,hyderabad
3rd April 2012, 06:20 AM
Unregistered

iam studying 2nd yr btech electrical engeeniring in it bhu(iit varanasi).can i get internship for this sumer.how i could proced.
9th April 2012, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

how to apply for summer training in bhel
14th May 2012, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

I AM DOING B.E. IN ELECTRICAL BRANCH.HOW TO PREPARE FOR BHEL EXAM ? WHAT IS THE SYLLABUS FOR THAT?
15th May 2012, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

I AM AN ELECTRICAL STUDENT. COMPLETED MY 2ND YEAR IN RGIT(NANDYAL,AP). I WANT TO DO SUMMER INTRINSHIP IN BHEL/NTPC IN BANGLORE. PLEASE FIND ME THE WAY.
20th June 2012, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

i am a final year m-tech student in power electronics and drives. will that be possible to do my main project in BHEL.if yes,then plz let me knw the procedures to get the offer.
24th March 2013, 12:15 AM
Unregistered

I will be completing my IInd year in Electrical Engg. in May 2013. I am interested to do my internship in BHEL at Delhi for one month after completing my Second year in May 2013.Please inform about the procedure for the same.
9th April 2017, 07:30 AM
Unregistered

Are diploma 2nd year completed students eligible for one month internship in BHEL? I was completed 2nd year 4th sem exams on april 1st,2017. I am interested to do my internship in BHEL at Hyderabad for one month. Is there any chance for doing internship. Please inform me about the procedure to apply for internship.Please inform to my mail id : [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?