17th September 2015, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

How can I fillup the application form of UPSC Special Class Railway Apprentice exam? From where I will get application form?

Hello All,
I have completed my 12th from Science stream. Can I fill the application form of UPSC Special Class Railway Apprentice exam? I would like to know how I can fill the form. I also want to get the application form. Kindly tell me where can I find?

Related Questions:
  1. Model question papers of SCRA (special class railway apprentice) exam -- [Most Discussed]
  2. UPSC, Special Class Railway Apprentice Exam, General Ability Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. Application form for UPSC Special Railway entrance exam?
  4. UPSC, Special Class Railway Apprentice Exam, Physical Sciences Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. How can I fillup the GATE exam application form?
  6. UPSC, Special Class Railway Apprentice Exam, Mathematics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. When the application form of JEECUP will be released? How can I fillup? Cost of Application form?
  8. Detailed information and procedure to fillup application form of UPSC exams?
  9. Date of UPSC exam application form sale? How to fill the form?
  10. How can I fillup the application form of MPSC PSI Preliminary exam?
  11. Date of UPSC exam application form distribution? What things are to be enclosed in the form?
  12. How to get admission for apprentice in mechanical and electrical engineering? From where to get the application form?
  13. How to apply for SCRTA special class railway apprentice exam?
  14. UPSC Exams: Documents Required, Forms Fess for General Candidates, How to send the filled forms?
  15. Procedure to fillup the application form of Pune University External M.Com course?
  16. What is ITI apprentice application last date? How to download the application form?
  17. How to get UPSC Mains Exam Application Form after Clearing UPSC Prelims?
  18. Can I answer special class railway apprentice exam after passing 12th in PCB subjects?
21st October 2015, 10:08 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: How can I fillup the application form of UPSC Special Class Railway Apprentice exam? From where I will get application form?

Yes, definitely you are eligible for the UPSC SCRA exam.

Eligibility for the exam: student must pass the Intermediate from a recognized university with Mathematics as one of the subjects. Physics and Chemistry are one of the subject of the examination.

Following are the procedure you have to fill the form online:

-- Before applying you have to scan photo and signature in .jpg format with file not exceeding 40 KB each and not less than 3 KB for Photo and 1 KB for Signature.

--you must have an active and valid email id.

--then visit to the website www.upsconline.nic.in

-- Click on the link “ONLINE APPLICATION FOR VARIOUS EXAMINATIONS OF UPSC”.

--Select ‘SCRA examination’ option. Then click on ‘click here for part 1’

--Fill all the mandatory fields like name, gender, etc and click on “Continue”.

--system will generate a registration id and retain it for future reference.

-- Make payment as mentioned in application fee and retain the details for entering in Part -II registration.

--After making payment, Relogin and click on “Click Here (Part-II)”.

-- Login by using Registration-Id & Date of Birth.

-- Fill all the required details and upload scanned photo and signature and click on “Submit” Button.

-- After submission of Online Application take print out of finally submitted application and retain it for future use.

**Below are the attachment regarding the 2015 question paper of this exam. Just go through it and prepare it accordingly.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf SCRA PAPER-1_2.pdf(514.0 KB, 25 views)
File Type: pdf SCRA PAPER-2.pdf(586.6 KB, 16 views)
File Type: pdf SCRA PAPER-3.pdf(368.8 KB, 18 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?