19th September 2015, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to get educational loan right after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?

I completed diploma in mechanical engineering. Please give me requirements and eligibility for RTO.
Can I eligible for RTO exam ? What is the procedure followed to get educational loan right after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering? Awaiting for the answer.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to study B.Tech in USA for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering student?
  2. What is the procedure to apply for RTO Sub Inspector exam after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  3. Can I do B.Tech course in USA after completing Mechanical Engineering diploma course?
  4. What is the procedure which I need to follow to get the educational loan for doing B.Tech in Electronics and communication engineering?
  5. How to do B.Tech after completion of diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  6. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Diploma in Mechanical? Best universities offering this course in these countries? Duration and Fee structure for this course?
  7. Education loan procedure for admission in BE course?
  8. Am I eligible to join Diploma in Mechanical Engineering after completion of 10th Class? How much salary offered for the candidate after completion of this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Eligibility to do B.E Mechanical after completion of diploma in Chemical engineering?
  10. Is it possible to get educational loan for B.Tech after diploma?
  11. What is the procedure for educational loan for further studies?
  12. What should I do after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  13. How to take educational loan after taking admission in B.Tech Mechanical Engineering
  14. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Mechanical Diploma? Best universities in these countries for Graduation? Procedure to get admission in these universities?
  15. Procedure to get admission for Marine Engineering after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  16. What should I do to get admission for doing diploma in mechanical engineering after completion of 10th in CBSE board?
  17. In which field should I get into after B.Tech in ECE? How is it possible to get education loan to study along with job?
  18. Am I eligible to join Marine engineering after completion of diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
19th September 2015, 11:16 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to get educational loan right after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?

The requirements and eligibility for RTO depends on the job role you want to apply for. You can apply for diploma engineer post if any such opening in RTO of your state. However, it is recommended you should go for higher studies. This will help in getting better job in terms of designation and salary. You can definitely get education loan for higher studies. You need to approach any bank close to your residence after getting admission call from a recognized institute. You need to have a discussion with the branch manager concerning the education loan. Get to know the details of the education loan - norms, terms and conditions; if satisfied follow the instructions of the concerned authority to get your education loan sanctioned.
20th September 2015, 01:13 AM
gaharwar19

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to get educational loan right after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?

In RTO exam, eligibility is dependede on the posts for which you are applied. Various RTO posts are required various eligibility.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?