15th May 2015, 12:14 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to do B.E Mechanical after completion of diploma in Chemical engineering?

Hello! Sir,

Can I do BE in mechanical after completion of diploma in CHEMICAL ENGG? Am I eligible to do? What should I do to ensure that I will get the admission? Can someone please provide me the complete information which is required to be followed?

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to join Diploma in Mechanical Engineering after completion of 10th Class? How much salary offered for the candidate after completion of this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Which stream in B.Tech is a better choice for me to join after completion of Diploma in Chemical Engineering?
  3. Am I eligible to study Bachelor of Pharmacy after completing diploma in Chemical Engineering?
  4. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Chemical/Mechanical Engineering) being a Diploma Chemical Engineer with one year of experience?
  5. Am I eligible to apply for B.E.(Chemical Engineering) if pursuing 3 years diploma programme after completing 10th standard?
  6. Am I eligible for the position of SI after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering being a candidate with an age of 22 years?
  7. Can I do B.Tech course in USA after completing Mechanical Engineering diploma course?
  8. Am I eligible for IIT JEE after completion of diploma with mechanical engineering
  9. Best Polytechnic to pursue diploma course in Chemical Engineering or in Petrochemicals? Is it possible to take direct entry in 2nd year after completion of 3 years diploma course?
  10. Will I be able to get job in Merchant Navy after completion of diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 72.44%?
  11. Am I eligible for Mechanical Engineering course after completion of Diploma in Mechanical?
  12. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Diploma in Mechanical? Best universities offering this course in these countries? Duration and Fee structure for this course?
  13. Can I do degree in Chemical Engineering after diploma in mechanical engineering?
  14. Should I go for Diploma to Degree in Mechanical or Engineering in Mechanical after completion of 10+2 to become IAS Officer?
  15. Procedure to study B.Tech in USA for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering student?
  16. Am I eligible to join Marine engineering after completion of diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  17. Is this possible to do Diploma in Chemical Engineering and Aeronautical Engineering later after completion of 10th class?
  18. What is the procedure to apply for RTO Sub Inspector exam after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
15th May 2015, 01:15 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do B.E Mechanical after completion of diploma in Chemical engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello! Sir,

Can I do BE in mechanical after completion of diploma in CHEMICAL ENGG? Am I eligible to do? What should I do to ensure that I will get the admission? Can someone please provide me the complete information which is required to be followed?

Thanks!
You have completed Chemical Engineering so you are not eligible to do B.E in Mechanical Engineering.

Those candidates who have completed diploma in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized university are eligible for B.E in Mechanical Engineering through Lateral Entry Exam.

Your age should be above 18 years.
15th May 2015, 04:00 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to do B.E Mechanical after completion of diploma in Chemical engineering?

You can do B.E Mechanical Engineering after completion of diploma in Chemical Engineering through LEET exam.

LEET exam stands for Lateral Entry Engineering Test which is conducted to take admission into direct 2nd year of Engineering degree.

Your age should be above 18 years.

You must consist 60% marks in your diploma.

You have no active backlogs in your diploma.

Therefore start preparation to crack this exam.
2nd October 2015, 01:00 PM
Jitu888

Default Re: Eligibility to do B.E Mechanical after completion of diploma in Chemical engineering?

Yes, you are eligible.

After completion of diploma in chemical engineering you are eligible to get admission for BTech in mechanical engineering.

The candidate who completed diploma are eligible to get admission for B.Tech in any course.

But you must have minimum 50% in diploma.
If you want to get admitted in top college of engineering then 80% in diploma is enough.

The l
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?