20th September 2015, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to change school in 12th after completion of 11th standard?

I am want to change school in 12 class after completing 11 class from cbse board? Can someone please provide me the information on the same? Can you tell me the steps which I need to follow to ensure that I can change the school?

Thanks!

20th September 2015, 09:03 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to change school in 12th after completion of 11th standard?

No, you cannot transfer from one school to another school for pursuing 12th standard after completion of your 11th standard from CBSE Board. As per Education Board rules, the candidate must have to pursue both 11th and 12th standard from same school. No school offers admission to 12th standard. So, you need to pursue your 12th standard from the same school where you have pursued 11th standard.
20th September 2015, 10:03 PM
gokul ka raja

Default Re: Is it possible for me to change school in 12th after completion of 11th standard?

Yes you can change the school after clearing 11th from one school and 12th from the other.
But your board must be common for 11thand 12th class.
But its harmful for a student as my point of veiw because if you change then the 1 year is very less to set in the school and for preparing for 12th.
20th September 2015, 10:40 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Yes, it is possible to change school in 12th after completion of 11th standard.

Candidate have to submit following documents at the time of admission :

10th marks sheet and passing certificate
School Leaving Certificate
Character certificate
20th September 2015, 10:45 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

No, it is not possible to change the board of education of education to purse class 12 after completion of class 11.

As CBSE board schools have no vacant seats available after the completion of class 11.

If the seats are vacant in any school which is under CBSE will offer the admission to class 12.

The candidate has to submit the transfer certificate, class 11 marks memo, conduct certificate etc..,
21st September 2015, 12:05 AM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Actually it is not easy to change your school in 12th after completion of 11th.
Beacuse it needs lot of formalities that can't be fulfilled easily.

So, you should continue in the same school for your benefit because if you will change your school at this time then it may hamper your studies due to change in faculty,friends and study environment.
As you have to stay in the school foe one more year so, give importance to your studies not to change the school.
21st September 2015, 03:27 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

Yes, you can take admission in class 12th in same Board or another from class 11th in CBSE Board as it is possible legally.
For that you will need some kind of documents:

Write an application to the current Board that, you want to change from your current school to another school in class 12th. Mention Board if you are changing Board also.
Take a Transfer Certificate (T.C) from your current school.
Collect your class 11th mark sheet from your current school.
Character certificate from the current school.
You will also need an affidavit and migration certificate to change your Board or school from current school etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?