20th September 2015, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

Is the student eligible to do diploma course after completion of 10th through CCE system in CBSE board?

My son passed class-X thru CCE system in CBSE, is he eligible to enter diploma course? Can anyone give me the common eligibility criteria for doing the diploma course? Awaiting to get the answer for the same. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Entry into Diploma after giving CCE exam in 10th CBSE board?
  2. Should a student give CBSE 10th board exam or carry on with CCE pattern? Do we have to give FA3, FA4, SA2, Pre board and board exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. If I give CBSE CCE instead of CBSE Board exams I cannot move to ISC board in 11th?
  4. Am I eligible to do diploma course after passing 10th with 78% form CBSE board
  5. Is it good take admission in different board after completion of 10th or to be in the same board?
  6. Would my daughter be able to appear for 10th class CBSE from Army or KV when her DOB is 16/11/2011?
  7. Can a private teacher prepare a candidates CCE half yearly and final exam paper of french in class 10th or is it to be done by CBSE only?
  8. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering if secured 80% in 10th Board exam?
  9. What should I do to get admission for doing diploma in mechanical engineering after completion of 10th in CBSE board?
  10. Should I have to appear in State Board exams also if pursuing 10th CBSE? Will I get admission only in CBSE Board to study in 11th standard after completing 10th?
  11. Am I eligible to appear for Intermediate Exams in Andhra Pradesh after completion of 10th Exams from CBSE?
  12. Problems in getting transfer from CBSE Board to ICSE Board after completing 10th?
  13. Am I eligible for JEXPO while studying in CBSE board?
  14. Possibilities of doing Diploma in Welding after ITI completion?
  15. Am i eligible to join NDA after my 10th board exam?
  16. Is it possible for CCE students to get admission in Diploma?
  17. When the result of 10th CBSE CCE will be announced in Chennai? Details of Grading criteria?
  18. Is it possible to get Gujarat board school admission in class 11th after completion of 10th in CBSE board?
21st September 2015, 09:18 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is the student eligible to do diploma course after completion of 10th through CCE system in CBSE board?

Yes, surely you are eligible if you have got 10th qualification through any system from a recognized board of education. CBSE is a one of the top education boards and you shouldn't worry about anything.

For diploma course of 3 years duration you need 10th pass qualification with maths and science subjects. Age should be above 17 years and in most of the entrance exam there is upper age limit of 21 years.
22nd September 2015, 12:24 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is the student eligible to do diploma course after completion of 10th through CCE system in CBSE board?

Yes, student is eligible to do diploma course after completion of 10th through CCE system in CBSE board.

Eligibility :
Candidate must have passed 10th class from any recognised board.
Candidate must have secured more than 50% marks.
Age of candidate must be from 15 to 21 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?