24th September 2015, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges offering M.Sc(Electronics/Communication) in India? Entrance exams to get admission?

Dear Sir,
I have completed my B.Tech in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering. I wish to take admission in M.Sc in Electronics or Communication course. So kindly send the list of top M.Sc colleges in India? and what are the entrance exams for getting admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exams to study MD-Cytogenetics for MBBS candidate? List of colleges which offer this course in India?
  2. Colleges offering Biomedical Engineering course? Which are the entrance exams?
  3. List of universities and various affiliated colleges in Delhi and South India offering M.Phil and Ph.D in Microbiology? Information related to admission, fee and entrance exams?
  4. List of colleges which offer MS course in India? Entrance exams to get admission?
  5. List of government colleges offering MBBS course in India?
  6. List of Colleges in India offering M.Sc in Nano Electronics? Which Entrance Exams to appear for this?
  7. Which Entrance Exams I should give to join MCA course? List of top colleges offering this course in Karnataka? Top Government Colleges to join this course?
  8. Top colleges offering PG programs in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery in India and Abroad? What is the admission criteria?
  9. What are various Entrance exams for MSc in maths or statistics or computers in esteemed colleges? List of colleges(Priority wise) along with their entrance date in India for the same?
  10. List of government colleges offering marine engineering course? Question paper for the entrance exam?
  11. List of colleges in India which are offering Astrophysics(BSc course)? Procedure for admission in those colleges?
  12. List of colleges which offer Bachelor's Degree in Media and Mass Communication course in India? Entrance exams to get admission? Scope of this course?
  13. List of colleges in India and abroad offering M.Tech program in Genetic Engineering?
  14. List of Engineering Entrance Exams in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. List of entrance exams for PG and the fee structure of those colleges?
  16. Which are the colleges offering reservation to Children for admission to PG medical course?
  17. Colleges offering PhD in Social Work in India? Entrance exams to get admission?
  18. List of government colleges offering MPT and the dates of the entrance exams?
24th September 2016, 06:27 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges offering M.Sc(Electronics/Communication) in India? Entrance exams to get admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir,
I have completed my B.Tech in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering. I wish to take admission in M.Sc in Electronics or Communication course. So kindly send the list of top M.Sc colleges in India? and what are the entrance exams for getting admission?

The list of colleges offering M.Sc in Electronics course is given below;

University of Delhi - Website Link

Mohanlal Sukhadia University, Udaipur - Website Link

Madras University - Website Link

Shivaji University - Website Link

The admission to the courses will be done on the basis of entrance test conducted by the respective university. The students seeking admission should have passed B.Sc degree with Physics or Electronics or Computer Science or B.E in any branch of Engineering with 50% marks from any recognized university.
10th September 2017, 01:39 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: List of colleges offering M.Sc(Electronics/Communication) in India? Entrance exams to get admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir,

List of Colleges/University Offer M.SC Electronics & Communication:-

1). Kurukshetra University.

2). Devi ahilya Vishwavidyalaya, Indore.

3). Annamalai University.

4). Ranchi University.

5). Beneras Hindu University.

6). Delhi University.

7). Calcutta University.

8). Jadavpur University, Kolkata.

9). Shivaji University, Kolhapur.

Entrance Exams for M.SC Electronics & Communication:-

>> GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test) exam.

:- Conducted by IIS and IIT in the months of January and February.

>> TANCENT Entrance exam.

:- Conducted to get admission Tamil Nadu.

Eligibility Condition:-

>> Minimum qualification required to apply for M.SC electronics is bachelors in science from government recognized institute.

>> Duration of M.SC course is 2 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?