4th June 2012, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges in India which are offering Astrophysics(BSc course)? Procedure for admission in those colleges?

Please give me a list of colleges in india which are offering astrophysics(b.sc) course.
With it please include the proccedure of admition on that/those colleges.
Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure for admission in B.Ed? List of colleges in Mumbai offering B.Ed? What is the fee and procedure for B.Ed correspondence?
  2. List of Colleges offering B.Sc Honors in North and South India? How to get admission for this course in these colleges?
  3. Which are the colleges in India offering MDS course? What is the admission procedure?
  4. List of colleges which offer M.Arch course in India? Admission procedure and specializations of M.Arch?
  5. Which are the government colleges in India offering MD in BAMS through correspondence? Procedure to get admission there? Does it have any value as the regular degree?
  6. Procedure to choose Robotics branch in Government colleges? List of colleges offering the course? What is the scope if Robotics in India and Abroad?
  7. List of colleges offering genetic engineering in india? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Colleges offering MPH prgram in India? What is the admission procedure?
  9. Should I do MBA after 12th or after graduation?
  10. List of colleges offering Phycho Hons from Mumbai Delhi University? What is the admission procedure?
  11. List of the universities and colleges offering M.E/M.Tech?
  12. List of best colleges in India which offers master degree in Clinical Psychology? -- [New]
  13. Admission procedure and list of colleges which offers BBA under DU? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  14. Which Entrance Exams I should give to join MCA course? List of top colleges offering this course in Karnataka? Top Government Colleges to join this course?
  15. Best BBA+MBA colleges in India? Procedure for admission? List of top BBA+MBA colleges?
  16. List of ICAR recognized colleges offering admission in B.Sc(Agriculture)?
  17. What are the job opportunities for IIIT MSc students?
  18. List of both government and private colleges offering BSc Biotechnology in Kolkata?
18th July 2012, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges in India which are offering Astrophysics(BSc course)? Procedure for admission in those colleges?

i have compleated my intermediate. i am intrested in doing bsc astrophysics. please help me by saying what are the best colleges offering bsc astro physics
28th December 2012, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges in India which are offering Astrophysics(BSc course)? Procedure for admission in those colleges?

bsc collages in kerala having astro physics
30th March 2013, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

I want the phone no. of someone who tell about the b.sc. from astrophysics
4th May 2013, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

What are the opportunities available in the field of astrophysics after completing engineering?
16th June 2013, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to get admission in IIA Bangalore, for B.Sc. honours in Astrophysics?
17th June 2013, 09:07 AM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

List of Colleges offering B.Sc. Astrophysics in India:-

-Osmania University - Hyderabad
-Andhra University - Visakhapatnam
-MP Birla Planetorium - Kolkata
-Indian Institute of Astrophysics - Bangalore
-JNTU College of Engineering - Hyderabad
-National Centre for Radio Astrophysics - Tata Institute of Fundamental Research - Pune
-Punjab University - Patiala
-Indian Institute of Science - bangalore
-Bilra Institute of Technology & Science - Pillani
-Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathawada University - Aurangabad
-Shivaji University - Kolhapur
-University of Lucknow
-University of Chennai

The candidate having completed 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognised University is eligible to apply for B.Sc. Astrophysics through entrance exam.

But Astrophysics is a special course in Post Graduate level in M.Sc. Physics & Mathematics stream.
25th June 2013, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

can one get phd in astrobiology with bsc and msc in astro physics
24th July 2013, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

AFTER STD 12 WHICH COLLEGE TO JOIN FOR B.SC IN ASTROPHYSICS WHICH FURTHER CONNECTS NASA?
11th August 2013, 01:51 AM
Unregistered

want to study astrophysics in bangalore? what are the requirements for the addmission?
27th September 2013, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

which govt. colleges at kolkata offer to course of astrophys. after std 12?
9th November 2013, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

Which is the best one?
9th January 2014, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

Please give me a list of colleges in india which are offering astrophysics(b.sc) course.
Thank you.

Dipankar Nag

Muscat, Oman
28th January 2014, 10:27 AM
Unregistered

i have completed my 12th board exam.please give me the list of colleges offering B.sc in astrophysics in India.
24th March 2014, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

I am going to 11th class . what preparation I should do to become astrophysicist
31st March 2014, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

what is the procedure and eligibility for studying astrophysics in kolkata
31st May 2014, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

list of collages in India which are offering astrophysic in b.sc.procedure for admission in those collages.
1st February 2015, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

Which are the institutes in india. That offers B.Sc astrophysics ?also what are the admission procedures?
5th April 2015, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

WHAT ARE THE JOB OPPORTUNITIES AFTER STUDYING IN ASTROPHYSICS?
AND WHERE ARE THE WITH ITS SALARY
27th May 2015, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

I completd 2nd puc science (PCMC)with 70% , I want to join for b.sc in aerospace or space physics if any colleges are there in banglore ?
27th May 2015, 11:25 PM
jhavikas39

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Thank you.

College offering B.Sc Astrophysics are:-

> University of Lucknow

> University of Chennai
> Indian Institute of Astrophysics - Bangalore

> JNTU College of Engineering - Hyderabad

> National Centre for Radio Astrophysics - Pune

> Indian Institute of Science - bangalore

> Bilra Institute of Technology & Science - Pillani

> Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathawada University - Aurangabad

> Shivaji University - Kolhapur

For admission in Astrophysics you have to pass 12th with minimum 55% marks with following subject:-
> Physics
> Maths
> Chemistry

For admission in top college you have to qualify the entrance exam:-
> A.I.E.E.E
> I.I.T-J.E.E
> B.I.T.S.AT
etc
30th May 2015, 11:23 PM

I have to take admission in Banglore for Astrophysics. Please tell me the procedure for it.
30th May 2015, 11:25 PM

I have to take admission in Banglore for Astrophysics. Please tell me the procedure for it.
Or give me the phone number of yhe the consulter for it.
31st May 2015, 07:24 PM
Chandrprakash34
Senior Member+

List of colleges in India which are offering Astrophysics(BSc course)

1.JNTU College of Engineering - Hyderabad

2.Shivaji University - Kolhapur

3.Indian Institute of Science - Bangalore

4.MP Birla Planetorium - Kolkata

5.University of Lucknow

6.Osmania University - Hyderabad

7.Indian Institute of Astrophysics - Bangalore

8.National Centre for Radio Astrophysics - Pune
6th November 2016, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission for astrophysics after 12 and how much is fees?
10th January 2017, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

What are the job opportunities after studying in Astrophysics? Also how does one get a job through Astrophysics in NASA?
And what are the course books and the syllabus of those who are studying Astrophysics?
16th May 2017, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

I have dropped my bsc (non medical) this year as I want to take admission in Bsc astrophysics in a college. Can I get admission in any college at this stage ?
24th May 2017, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have compleated my intermediate. i am intrested in doing bsc astrophysics. please help me by saying what are the best colleges offering bsc astro physics
Me too an astrophysics aspirant I searched many times about the same that you have raised I think there are no institution in India offering undergraduate astrophysics courses
22nd July 2017, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

On the website of Indian institute of Astrophysics BSc. Courses are not available
Please guide me for the same
14th December 2021, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

Can anyone send the list of colleges in India that are offering Astrophysics(BSc course)?
the latest list as many of colleges the program is closed or near to that.
[email protected]
Prad
23rd June 2023, 06:00 AM
Nikhil202k
Banned

Here is a list of colleges in India that offer BSc courses in Astrophysics:

Indian Institute of Astrophysics (IIAP), Bangalore
Delhi University, Delhi
Pondicherry University, Puducherry
Christ University, Bangalore
St. Xavier's College, Mumbai
Presidency University, Kolkata
Jadavpur University, Kolkata
Bangalore University, Bangalore
University of Madras, Chennai
University of Mumbai, Mumbai
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?