26th September 2015, 12:32 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get the government job if I have scored 6 GPA in Electronics from NIT?

Am I eligible to get the government job if I have scored 6 GPA in Electronics from NIT? Can you tell me what are the steps I need to follow up now to get the job without any problems? It would be really helpful if you can answer me soon as possible.

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for government job with 54% marks scored in B.Com?
  2. Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion of B.Sc Electronics?
  3. What is GPA and how is it calculated? Please calculate my GPA -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What is the meaning of GPA? How to calculate GPA?
  5. What are the opportunities available to get a government job after completion of B.Sc Electronics?
  6. Is candidates with backlogs eligible to apply for post of lecturer in Government polytechnics?
  7. Am i eligible for online counseling after scoring 99 marks in AIEEE?
  8. Admission in NIT or any government college for a candidate who has scored 22.5 marks in GATE being an OBC student?
  9. How to calculate my GPA? I am filling up the forms for Fellowship program
  10. Am i eligible for placements in MNC companies?
  11. Instrumentation post graduate is eligible for SET? Can I fill the form replacing percentage with GPA?
  12. How can I get job after B.Tech (IT) and give some tips for GATE exam preparation? I have GPA of 8.56
  13. Am I eligible to apply for government job if I have scored 54% marks in 12th?
  14. Am I eligible to get government job if I have scored 75% in Commerce post graduation and visually challenged?
  15. Can I get government job if I had backlogs in my course and cleared it by last year of the course?
  16. Will I get admission in any NIT specially in NIT-Trichy if scored 171 marks except drawing in JEE Mains being a ST student?
  17. What is the difference between CGPA and GPA? How to calculate both?
  18. How to get a government job after doing MSc in electronics? What are the chances for me?
26th September 2015, 06:29 AM
pjgp

Default Re: Am I eligible to get the government job if I have scored 6 GPA in Electronics from NIT?

There are lot of Government job opportunities for the ECE graduates.To get eligibility for the government jobs you should not have any active backlogs.
So,as you have a CGPA 6 you don't need to worry, you are eligible for government jobs.
26th September 2015, 11:06 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get the government job if I have scored 6 GPA in Electronics from NIT?

For most of the government job entrance exams, the minimum requirement is that candidate must have passed the bachelor's degree with passing percentage of marks from a recognized university.

You are eligible for any kind of government jobs based on bachelor's degree with 6 CGPA from National Institute of Technology in Electronics. The entrance exams for Electronics candidates are:

>>Graduate Aptitude test in Engineering for PSU jobs.

>>BSNL JTO exam.

>>Airport Authority of India Limited exam.

>>Bharat Electronics Limited exam.

>>Indian Engineering Services exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?