26th September 2015, 01:14 AM
Unregistered

What is the job opportunities after doing B.Sc with Economics, Statistics and mathematics in both government and private sector?

I have completed 10 2 with Physic ,Chemistry ,Mathematics, Biology with 67%. But now I am thinking to do graduation with Economics,statistics and mathematics. So pls tell me what is the job opportunities after doing graduation with those subject?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the job opportunities for graduates with Economics, Mathematics, Statistics in both private and government sector?
  2. What is the job opportunities after doing B.Sc with Economics, Statistics and mathematics in both government and private sector?
  3. Scope after doing economics hons. from DU? opportunities in private sector jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What are the job opportunities available for a fashion designer in both private and government sector? -- [New]
  5. Career opportunities in Government and Private sector through MA Economics?
  6. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
  7. Job opportunities in private sector for B.Sc in Biotechnology student? How much salary I will get in government sector?
  8. Career opportunities in private sector other than teaching after completing MA in Economics?
  9. What should I do further to get job in Private Sector being a M.A.(Economics) postgraduate?
  10. What are the job opportunities available for me after completion of B.Sc course?
  11. Which type of jobs available for Women after completing Civil Engineering?
  12. Job opportunities in government and private sector after B.E ECE?
  13. Job Opportunities in Government sector after completion of M.Sc in Electronics?
  14. Job opportunities in the field of Marketing in both private and government sector?
  15. What are the job opportunities available for under graduates in private and government sector companies?
  16. How to get a job in government sector after doing BSc HHA from private college
  17. What are the opportunities available for B.Sc Medical Biochemistry in both private and public sector?
  18. Date of sale of forms of BBA admissions in BIT Mesra Ranchi?
1st October 2015, 12:58 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the job opportunities after doing B.Sc with Economics, Statistics and mathematics in both government and private sector?

Government Jobs available :

<> Defense

<> Banking

<> Postal

<> Staff Selection Commision

<> Civil's

<> Indian Forest Services

<> Indian Railways

<> Management (Ministries ).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?