26th September 2015, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

How many students will attend for GRE exam and how many will get seat in India to study abroad?

Hai sir,

I am doing my final year B.tch in the stream Mechanical Engineering.I have plan to take GRE exam and i want to do MS in Abroad.Bt im from Middle class family.My doubt is How many students will attend for GRE exam and how many will get success (In india)???and as im from Middle class family so my English is bit poor...so if i try ,
can i get seat for masters in abroad???

26th September 2015, 08:48 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many students will attend for GRE exam and how many will get seat in India to study abroad?

GRE is not an entrance examination which is conducted once a year. The GRE examination is conducted throughout the year. Nearly thousands of students appear in GRE examination everyday in India. Candidates who have scored good marks in GRE examination can apply for admission to MS course in Abroad universities and they can get admission in Abroad universities if the university satisfies with candidates scores. The validity of GRE score is 5 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?