26th September 2015, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

Which country is best to do masters in engineering? What is the scope of GRE exam?

What is the scope of gre exam ..... which country is best for master's in engineering .... scholarships will be given at what score of gre exam ...... minimum percentage for gre exam in b.tech ? Hope that someone would be able to help me?

Related Questions:
  1. Details about GRE: Scope and colleges accepting GRE scores? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Which is the best country to join Masters in Automobile Engineering?
  3. Which country is better for Masters in Electronics? Scope of this course if done from USA?
  4. Better country for Masters program in Electronic field? Scope after pursuing this course from USA?
  5. Do I have to appear in GRE or IELTS is sufficient to study MS in USA, Canada and Germany? Scope of M.S. through GRE, TOEFL and IELTS?
  6. Which country has better scope in masters in Civil Engineering, USA or Canada?
  7. Which country is better for masters in mechanical engineering?
  8. What is the future scope in Civil Engineering? Best universities providing masters degree in civil engineering
  9. Can I get good master course in Foreign country on the basis of GRE?
  10. Which country is best to do Masters in Structural Engineering?
  11. How may I write GRE exam in october? I'm interested in doing Masters in Automobile engineering in Germany or US
  12. How to get scholarship or loan for doing Masters in Abroad after qualifying in GRE?
  13. Which country is better for masters in mechanical engineering?
  14. How much GRE score is required to do Masters in USA? GRE coaching centers in Bangalore and their fee structure?
  15. Which courses to opt after B.Tech?
  16. Which is better GRE or GATE? Opportunities of getting grants or scholarship for doing MS in Abroad?
  17. Possibility to study Masters in Economics in Abroad through GRE for B.Tech(Metallurgical Engineering) student?
  18. Eligibity for Masters in Engineering Management in US? Chances of good university and financial aid?
26th September 2015, 08:28 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which country is best to do masters in engineering? What is the scope of GRE exam?

GRE is a standardised test that is an admission requirement for most graduate schools in the United States. For getting admission in Graduation courses in US universities, the candidate must have a good GRE score. You can choose any country of your wish for pursuing M.E course. Some of the best countries for pursuing M.E course are US, UK, Denmark, Germany, etc. You can get scholarship for pursuing M.E course only if you have good GRE score and if you apply for admission to M.E course at least before 4-5 months of commencement of semester.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?