26th September 2015, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

What are the courses available after graduation in Arts?

What are the courses available after graduation in Arts? Can you please guide me to get the right one in order to get a good job in the future? I just wanted to know all the possible course which I can take up and complete the same.

Thanks!

26th September 2015, 09:09 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the courses available after graduation in Arts?

You can apply for M.A in any of the arts subjects that you have studied in B.A degree. There is mass communication option also available for you if you are interested in journalism.

If you want to enter management field then MBA is a good option but you need to appear for entrance exam for getting admission in top institute. There are exams like CAT/MAT/GMAT for you to get admission in MBA.
26th September 2015, 10:26 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What are the courses available after graduation in Arts? Can you please guide me to get the right one in order to get a good job in the future? I just wanted to know all the possible course which I can take up and complete the same.

Thanks!
There are so many courses are available after completing Graduation in Arts. You can apply for Master Degree course such as,

-Bachelor of Education (B.Ed)
-Bachelor of Law (LLB)
-Master of Business Administration (MBA)
-Master of Arts (M.A)
26th September 2015, 10:51 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Thanks!
After completion of graduation degree in Arts, you can do below given course.

M.A in English

M.A in History

M.A in Geography

M.A in Sanskrit

M.A in Pol science

M.A in Economics
9th April 2016, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

I am a married girl my age around 25years I got the private degree of arts I am eager to get a job as a bank employee but I am confuse !!plz suggest me what course should I do
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?