27th September 2015, 10:18 AM
Unregistered

What should I do to pursue Ph.D after completion of MA in journalism from Kolkata university?

I passed MA in journalism from Kolkata university in 1990 now i want to do phd. what i need to do for that & where in Mumbai i can do it? Can someone please give me the complete information on this? Awaiting for your quick answer.

Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do to study PhD in Journalism in Mumbai being a M.A. postgraduate of Kolkata University?
  2. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in mass and communication after completion of M.A Journalism long back?
  3. Am I eligible to study PhD if secured 60.68% in M.A.(Mass Communication & Journalism) and 65.65% in MBA/PGDM(Marketing)? For which subject I should study PhD?
  4. How to do mass communication after passing 12th?
  5. How can I do PHD after PG Diploma in Journalism? List of institutes offering this course in India?
  6. Can I study PhD in Journalism if completed in Area Studies? Age limit to apply for it? Possibility to get job after completing PhD in Journalism?
  7. Where to do phd research in journalism and mass communication?
  8. Procedure and cost for pursuing PhD from abroad?
  9. Can I do Ph.D in Kolkata after completion of MCA from Sikkim Manipal University?
  10. PhD Journalism & Mass Communication or Media Studies from Anna University?
  11. Is it possible for me to do Ph.D via distance education after completion of MCA post graduation course?
  12. Where can I pursue PhD in mraketing at Ahmedabad?
  13. How to do master in journalism and mass communication?
  14. Can I apply for PhD in Journalism course if secured 54% in M.Sc?
  15. Can I pursue Ph.D and B.Ed from same university? Is it possible to do both the course together?
  16. What to do after 12th standard to become a Journalist? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to apply for PhD in Journalism & Mass Communication or Media Studies at Anna University?
  18. How to do Ph.D after doing M.Phil in Journalism and Mass Communication
28th September 2015, 10:06 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What should I do to pursue Ph.D after completion of MA in journalism from Kolkata university?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I passed MA in journalism from Kolkata university in 1990 now i want to do phd. what i need to do for that & where in Mumbai i can do it? Can someone please give me the complete information on this? Awaiting for your quick answer.

Thank you!
Yes, you can pursue for a PhD after MA in Journalism. You need to qualify in the entrance exam conducted by the concerned university. However, those who, is already qualified in the UGC NET/SLET are exempt from the entrance exam conducted by the university.

PhD Eligibility Criteria:

- Eligibility Criteria required for the PhD is Master degree in the concerned faculty from a recognized university. You should score at least 55 % marks or equivalent CGPA at PG level.

- There is no maximum age limit.

Best PhD Colleges in India:

- University of Delhi,
- Christ University,
- Jamia Millia Islamia,
- IGNOU,
- BHU,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?