27th September 2015, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

List travel and tourism jobs in the government sector?

Sir,

I have completed my bachelors degree in travel and tourism management under (WBUT). And currently i am working in a private travel company in kolkata. I am very interested to work in the government sector (travel and tourism). I have completed foundation course in IATA and AMADEUS. I shall be highly obliged if you kindly list me the travel and toursim jobs in government sector. I am waiting for your reply.
THANKS & REGARDS
TRINA DEKA

24th February 2016, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List travel and tourism jobs in the government sector?

I completed my graduation in BBA (Travel & Tourism) and now I am perusing MBA which type of government jobs for me in travel sector.
8th October 2016, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

I completed my graduation in BTS in ignou and now which type of government jobs for me in Tourism and Travel sector.
23rd May 2017, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir i completed my mba in hotel and tourism management now i would like to asking you that how i get government job in tourism sectors.
22nd January 2018, 10:34 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir i completed my IATA(Foundation in travel and tourism), Also i am graduated in political science. I have work experience in privet tourism sector.I would like to asking you that how i get government job in tourism sector?
23rd January 2019, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

Hello Sir Greetings of the Day!!! I completed (Advance Level Travel & Tourism Management 01 Year Diploma Course), also i am graduate in Travel & Tourism (BTS). I am Pursuing M.A in Travel & Tourism (MTTM). I have work experience 03 year in Private Tourism Sector. I would like to asking you that how i get government job in Tourism sector?
23rd January 2019, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, Greetings of The Day !!! I have completed my (advance level travel and tourism Management 01 Year diploma), Also i am graduated in Travel & Tourism (BTS). I am pursuing M.A. in Travel & Tourism (MTTM). I have work experience 03 Years in privet tourism sector.I would like to asking you that how i get government job in tourism sector?

Regards / Harinder Singh
12th March 2019, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir/Madam, i have completed BA travel and tourism in 2016, please suggest that what kind of govt exam that i can apply in travel and tourism sector?
12th February 2020, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

I HAVE COMPLETED BTECH AND I LIKE TO TRAVEL JOBS , SO HOW DO I GET GOVT JOB IN TOURISM SECTOR.
14th October 2022, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

I have completed master of travel and tourism management how can I get the job
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?