27th September 2015, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

How much percentage is required to get TOEFL scholarship?

I am doing BE in CSE. I am willing to study further in abroad. So i want to get information about the percentage required to get TOEFL scholarship?

Related Questions:
  1. How much percentage is required to get full scholarship after passing mechanical Engineering with 67%? How much percentage is required in GRE and TOEFL?
  2. Detailed information about scholarship provided by universities in Abroad for MS? Preparation tips for GRE and TOEFL?
  3. Cutoff marks required in GRE and TOEFL to study MS with full scholarship in US?
  4. Percentage required in F.Y.B.Sc to apply for Inspire Scholarship?
  5. Can I get MS seat in Germany with 55% in engineering? Percentage required in TOEFL?
  6. Can't I get any other scholarship if getting GATE Stipend? Cutoff percentage required in GATE for study M.Tech with scholarship?
  7. Percentage required to get in B.Tech scholarship? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Minimum percentage required for IOCL scholarship?
  9. Required scores in GRE and TOEFL to get full scholarship for MS?
  10. TOEFL or IELTS, which is better to appear for studying MCA with scholarship in Abroad?
  11. Percentage required in TOEFL to study MS in USA?
  12. Minimum score required in GRE and TOEFL to get seat in best university? Financial support required?
  13. Scores required in GRE and TOEFL to get full scholarship?
  14. How much score is required in GRE and TOEFL to get admission for MS in electronics and telecommunication USA
  15. Score required in GRE and TOEFL to get full scholarship?
  16. Minimum percentage required in 12th CBSE to apply for scholarship?
  17. Percentage required in GRE and TOEFL to study MS in Economics in USA for B.Com student? Necessity of GRE and TOEFL?
  18. Whether government doesn't provide scholarship to the candidate whose father's income is more than 1 lacs for studying in USA through TOEFL?
27th September 2015, 09:22 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much percentage is required to get TOEFL scholarship?

There is no special scholarship offered by TOEFL. TOEFL is an English Language Proficiency test which helps you to prove your English Language Proficiency skills in Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking sections. You can get scholarship for pursuing your higher studies in Abroad Universities if you score good marks in TOEFL and in your Graduation course. You need to secure at least 70% marks in your Graduation course for getting scholarship for pursuing your higher studies in Abroad Universities.
28th September 2015, 01:12 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much percentage is required to get TOEFL scholarship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am doing BE in CSE. I am willing to study further in abroad. So i want to get information about the percentage required to get TOEFL scholarship?
For getting scholarship you need to have a good academic record that makes you to become stronger in during admission. Hence it is recommended that you have more than 70% in your engineering.

For getting scholarship, you need to score above 100 in TOEFL. The scholarship amount usually varied. The general cost of your course would be 6000-7500 rupees per semester.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?