1st October 2015, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to migrate from ISC Board to 12th CBSE for 11th student?

Hi,
My son did his school till 10th standard from CBSE Board. Later we have shifted him to ISC Board in 11th standard. But now he wants to continue his study in CBSE. Is it possible to shift him to CBSE in 12th standard?

6th October 2015, 08:59 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to migrate from ISC Board to 12th CBSE for 11th student?

No, it is not possible to migrate from ISC Board to CBSE Board for pursuing your 12th standard after completion of your 11th standard. As per Education Board rules, the candidate must have to pursue his 11th and 12th standard from the same school. Most of the Schools does not offers admissions to 12th standard. So, I suggest you to continue your higher studies i.e., 12th standard from ISC Board instead of migrating to CBSE Board.
23rd January 2020, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Possibility to migrate from ISC Board to 12th CBSE for 11th student?

Can I go to other school of same board in class 12?
3rd February 2020, 05:59 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can change the school under the same board. As per the Education Board rules, the student must have to pursue his 11th and 12th standard from the same school. Most of the Schools do not allow admissions to the 12th standard. So if it is not necessary to change the school, you should continue at the same school.
3rd February 2020, 06:02 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can change the school under the same board. As per the Education Board rules, the student must have to pursue his 11th and 12th standard from the same school. Most of the Schools do not allow admissions to the 12th standard. So if it is not necessary to change the school, you should continue in the same school.
28th January 2022, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

My son is in ISC board 11th std but now he wants to migrate to HSC board is it possible?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?