29th May 2011, 09:57 AM
mahendra sirohi

Best companies for training after B.Tech 2nd year in Delhi, Chandigarh, Roorkee and Noida?

sir, i am student of b.tech 2nd year electrical
send my best electrical comnies list tranning in delhi,chandigarh,roorkee,noida

Related Questions:
  1. Companies providing non-paid training in Noida, Delhi, Chandigarh and Gurgaon? How to apply for it? -- [New]
  2. List of institutions offering summer training in Chandigarh or Delhi? I'm in B.Tech(Electronics and communication engineering) 2nd year
  3. Procedure and companies at Chandigarh, Mohali or Panchkula for 6 weeks training during May, June and July for a student studying in 2nd year B.Tech at IIT Roorkee?
  4. How can I get details about training in JAVA in chandigarh,new delhi,gurgaon and noida?
  5. Companies in Chandigarh Offering Training for 2 months for B.Tech CSE students? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Names and contact numbers of training institutes in Delhi and Chandigarh?
  7. List of IT companies which provide 8 to 12 week training in Delhi, Noida? List of companies?
  8. Where in Delhi could I do my summer training? I am a B.Tech 2nd year student
  9. Companies in Delhi/Noida from which I can pursue training? Procedure and eligibility criteria?
  10. Companies in Delhi, gurgaon and Noida offering industrial training for 6 months during B.Tech with ECE final year?
  11. List of companies providing training for electronics and instrumentation in Noida?
  12. Best winter training institutes or companies in Noida, UP?
  13. List of companies which offer Inplant Training to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student in Delhi and Noida?
  14. List of IT companies which offer Summer Training to B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student in Delhi and Meerut?
  15. Companies offering short project to B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Delhi/Noida?
  16. Training for 2nd year B.Tech ECE student?
  17. Top IT companies which offers 6 months Training in Noida and Delhi NCR?
  18. List of companies which offer Vocational Training to B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) in Delhi and Noida?
30th May 2011, 01:20 PM
jits
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Best companies for training after B.Tech 2nd year in Delhi, Chandigarh, Roorkee and Noida?

Many Public sector companies as well as Private sector companies offers internship or summer training for EEE Engineering graduates.You can try out for all the companies mentioned below:-

DRDO, NSTL, BHEL, BEL, NTPC , SAIL, GAIL, GE.
.etc

The Summer/Internship training in all these companies are independently coordinated at the Project Sites.Please visit the project sites and go through the branches of all these companies.There are various branches of all the companies mentioned above hence you can get the email and phone number's of the respective branches directly.

There are various other private steel plants in the places which you have mentioned hence you can even try out in them.The Director of the company is the approving authority for all the internships hence you need to contact him/her.It's better that you contact the respected officials months before the commencement of the internship as there are limited number of seats in each company.
18th June 2011, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Best companies for training after B.Tech 2nd year in Delhi, Chandigarh, Roorkee and Noida?

sir send me list of some companies who provided summer training after 2nd year of btech mechanical enginering my email id is [email protected]
28th June 2011, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

i want to know best electrical company in chandigarh
5th October 2011, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

where can i do my training after completing my b.tech 2 year in delhi ncr......
12th December 2011, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

where can i do training in electrical engg. after completing b.tech 2nd year?
11th January 2012, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of electrical engineering of iit roorkee. where can i go for internship in chandigarh . which is the best company?
18th September 2013, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of electrical 3rd year. Where can i do my summer training in delhi?
1st April 2015, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of EE 3rd year ..I wants to know the about best vocational training institute in noida..plz provide me information.. regarding this.
1st April 2015, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of EE 3rd year ..I wants to know the about best vocational training institute in noida..plz provide me information.. regarding this.
4th July 2016, 11:12 AM
kavya bv
Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahendra sirohi View Post
sir, i am student of b.tech 2nd year electrical
send my best electrical comnies list tranning in delhi,chandigarh,roorkee,noida
Many public and private sector companies offer internship and summer training for B.E students::

List of companies:
BHEL
BEL
NTPC
SAIL
GAIL
DRDO
BAJAJ ELECTRICALS PVT LTD ..

There are various other private companies in the places you have mentioned,hence you can even try out in them....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?