5th October 2015, 10:13 AM
Veena pk

Eligibility criteria for M.Sc Physics in Mysore university?

Hello my name is veena.iam very much interested in doing msc physics in mysore university.i will be completing my bsc in 2016..how much i should score to get free seat in mysore university.

Related Questions:
  1. How to study MSc in physics in Mysore University? Percentage requirement to get a free seat in Mysore University?
  2. Can I get MSc seat in Mysore University after completing BSc degree from Karnataka university? My Physics score is 93%
  3. When the exams for dsp & sp is held in tamilnadu? syllabus and ebooks?
  4. Got less than 50% in graduation : Can I get admission to MSc Physics course? Which are the universities and what is the criteria?
  5. How to apply for MSc Physics through IGNOU? Where are the centers in Kerala which are offering this course? What is the eligibility criteria behind this?
  6. Eligibility criteria to do MSc statistics? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What should I do having done Physics honours with 80%?
  8. Procedure and eligibility criteria to join MSc Physics in Central Universities?
  9. Best universities in India offering MSc Physics? Eligibility criteria for it?
  10. Best universities from which I can do the MSc Physics through distance mode? What is the admission procedure, eligibility criteria and requirements?
  11. How to do MSc in same university after completing BSc from Karnataka University? What is the eligibility criteria for MSc in Chemistry
  12. List of the colleges along with their admission procedure and eligibility criteria offering M.Sc course physics under Solapur University?
  13. Past years papers of SET exam of Mysore University for Physics Subject?
  14. What is the Eligibility criteria to appear for KAS Exam?
  15. How to do MSc Astrophysics or Nuclear Physics after doing BSc(MPEL)? Which are the universities offering this course? What is the eligibility criteria?
  16. Is there any CET for joining PG diploma course in Mysore University? What is the eligibility criteria?
  17. When the online forms will be available for MSc? What is the criteria and the syllabus? I want to take admission in Pune University for MSc
  18. Eligibility to pursue Ph.D in Physics after M.Sc from any good university in India if secured 54% in B.sc?
5th October 2015, 02:48 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for M.Sc Physics in Mysore university?

For Admission in Mysore university:

At least 50% marks required in BSc from recognized university.

You need to fill admission for the entrance exam.
5th October 2015, 03:29 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veena pk View Post
Hello my name is veena.iam very much interested in doing msc physics in mysore university.i will be completing my bsc in 2016..how much i should score to get free seat in mysore university.
In order to get admission for M.SC Physics course you need to complete your B.SC with Physics and Mathematics with at least 55% minimum. The duration of this course is for 2 years. For more details regarding this course you can read the pdf that I have attached below with this answer.

To get a free seat in Mysore University that means in order to be eligible for scholarship to study M.SC course you need to score at least 80% above and there are other criteria too that you need to follow. The information about scholarship norms is available only at the college office. You can either contact on the phone or you can visit the college office personally to get the whole details.

Contact Details
University of Mysore
Address: Crawford Hall, Mysuru, Karnataka 570005
Phone: 0821 242 0331
Attached Files
File Type: pdf physicscourses.pdf Details.pdf(36.1 KB, 210 views)
5th October 2015, 11:32 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veena pk View Post
Eligibility criteria for M.Sc Physics in Mysore University

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree in physics with above 60% marks are eligible for M.Sc in Physics.

Your age should be above 16 years.
28th April 2016, 08:59 AM
Unregistered

If my marks is 65% then what is the fee I have to pay to join MSc physics in mysore university
8th July 2019, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

Last time cut off for msc government seat in physics
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?