10th June 2011, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

List of the colleges along with their admission procedure and eligibility criteria offering M.Sc course physics under Solapur University?

I want to know the colleges of msc physics in solapur university, admission process and details
please reply soon..

Related Questions:
  1. Best universities from which I can do the MSc Physics through distance mode? What is the admission procedure, eligibility criteria and requirements?
  2. List of good colleges for MSc Physics? Procedure to take admission in DU for MSc Physics? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. List of colleges offering M.Sc(Physics) in Akola? I've completed my graduation and working as teacher
  4. List of top universities offering MSc in Physics? What is the eligibility criteria? Job prospects in it?
  5. List of colleges offering MSc in physics under Calcutta University?
  6. List of Universities offering B.Ed(Correspondence) from Jammu University? What's the Eligibility criteria and Procedure for admission?
  7. List of top colleges offering M.Sc in Astronomy and Space Physics? Procedure to apply for this course?
  8. List of the best government colleges in which I can get admission for MSc in physics?
  9. Best universities in India offering MSc Physics? Eligibility criteria for it?
  10. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? I'm doing B.Tech(Mechanical engineer) from Solapur university
  11. Eligibility criteria and admission procedure for MSC correspondence course?
  12. Top 30 colleges offering MSc Physics along with the eligibility criteria and entrance exam details?
  13. List of the colleges in UP offering MSc Physics through correspondence or distance education?
  14. Eligibility criteria, list of colleges with fee structure and procedure to get admission in Ph.D(Ayurveda) after completing B.A.M.S?
  15. Eligibility of joining Hotel Management course after scoring 76% marks in 10th? Colleges offering Hotel Management course in Solapur Maharashtra? -- [New]
  16. What is the procedure to take admission for MSc Physics? I am currently doing BSc Physics
  17. Procedure for admission in Central University for MSc Physics?
  18. Eligibility criteria to do B.Ed? Admission procedure and the important dates?
25th June 2014, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of the colleges along with their admission procedure and eligibility criteria offering M.Sc course physics under Solapur University?

name of the institutes offering M.sc physics 2014.I have secured 50% in B.sc with physics major
6th April 2015, 09:02 AM
secret29
Senior Member+

Default Re: List of the colleges along with their admission procedure and eligibility criteria offering M.Sc course physics under Solapur University?

List of the colleges offering M.Sc course physics under Solapur University are listed as below--->>>

Ramsaday College - Howrah
Presidency College - Chittaranjan AvenueUniversity of Cacutta - College Street
St. Xavier's College - Park Street
Jayashree Academy - Bahala
Rastraguru Surendranath College - Barackpore

And the eligibility Criteria is as below::--->>

* Graduation from any recognised university is the minimum eligibility criteria.
* Also there is a minimum age requirement of 21 years.
* Even final year students are allowed to appear for the exam provided they are over 21 years.
7th April 2015, 03:55 AM
hemanthdath
Junior Member+

Hi Friends,

The List of M.Sc Colleges in Solapur University ::

--> Dr. Vaishampayan Memorial Medical College -Maharashtra

--> Rayat shikshan Sanstha's Karmaveer Bhaurao Patil Mahavidyalaya

--> S.A.P.D.J . Pathashala's Hieachand Nemchand College of Commerce

--> Suvarnshanti Bahuuddeshiya Mandal's Vairag Sou. Suvarnalatha Gandhi Mahavidyalaya

--> Shri A.P.D Jain Pathashala's Walchand College of Arts and Science.

--> Sangameswar College

--> Sangola Taluka Uchcha Shikshan Mandal's Sangola College.

All the best.............
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?