5th October 2015, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure for MBA in Hospital Management?

I am planning to do MBA in Hospital Management. So i need information about the fee structure for MBA course.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the fee structure for MBA in Hospital Management? -- [New]
  2. Institutes in Maharashtra which provide MBA in Healthcare and Hospital Management Course? What is the fee structure?
  3. Can I get admission in MBA in Hospital Management after completing 4 years BSc Nursing programme? Which are the universities that I can opt?
  4. Best MSc Nursing and MBA Hospital Management Colleges in India? What is their total course fee?
  5. Can I do PG Diploma in Hospital Management or MBA in Hospital Management after completing BSc Hotel Management in Chennai? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What is the fee structure of MBA courses in IGNOU? How to apply for the course after completing Hotel Management?
  7. Eligibility to study Ph.D in Hospital Management for MBA postgraduate? List of universities in India?
  8. Details to join in 1 year M.Phil in Hospital Management? I have completed MBA in Hospital Management
  9. How to do M.Phil in Hospital Management after completing MBA hospital MBA management?
  10. List of Colleges offering MBA in Hospital Administration in Jammu and Chandigarh?
  11. Required qualification for doing Ph.D. in Hospital Management?
  12. Admission procedure in Hospital Management course? Need course fee details alongwith college names?
  13. Which are the best colleges for MBA in hospital/healthcare management
  14. How to do MBA in hospital and heathcare management
  15. What is the procedure followed for doing Ph.D in hospital management/administration with distance education?
  16. What is the scope of MBA in Hospital Management?
  17. Date of CAT forms for MBA(Hospital management)?
  18. Colleges offering MBA in Hospital Management? What is the admission criteria?
6th October 2015, 12:37 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the fee structure for MBA in Hospital Management?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am planning to do MBA in Hospital Management. So i need information about the fee structure for MBA course.
It is good to see that you are planning to do MBA in Hospital Management. The fee structure for MBA in Hospital Management varies from college to college and it is between Rs. 50,000 to 80,000/- per year. These fee structures are exclusive of all other expenses of students like hostel, library, etc. The fee charges for Government college is a bit less and it is between, Rs.30,000 to 40,000 per year. Please visit the respective university official website in order to get a correct fee structure for MBA in Hospital Management.
3rd August 2018, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the fee structure for MBA in Hospital Management?

Can I do MBA in hospital management I have 42 percent in graduation ie BA
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?