7th October 2015, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

Reputed and cheapest universities offering MBBS in Abroad?

Dear Sir,
I am a 12th girl student from India. I like to study MBBS Abroad. So I want to know about the universities which are cheapest but reputed in Abroad for MBBS course?

Related Questions:
  1. List of reputed universities which offer MBBS in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  2. Reputed universities which offer MBBS in Abroad? Entrance exams to get admission?
  3. List of universities which offer MD in Cardiology in Abroad
  4. List of universities offering Oncology course to MBBS candidate in Abroad? Procedure and entrance exams to get admission?
  5. Reputed universities which offer M.Sc(Anesthesia) in Abroad?
  6. List of reputed universities which offer MBA with 50% scholarship in Abroad?
  7. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study MBBS in Abroad? List of reputed MBBS colleges in Abroad?
  8. Reputed universities which offer M.A.(Islamic Studies) in Abroad?
  9. List of universities which offer MBBS course in Abroad through scholarship test?
  10. List of Universities in India for MBBS with cheapest tuition fees? Is this possible to complete MBBS with an amount of 150K-200K annually being an Egyptian? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Universities in India and abroad offering MBBS at a cheaper rate?
  12. Should I have to pursue M.Phil to study PhD in Management in Abroad if completed MBA? List of reputed universities which offer PhD in Management in Abroad?
  13. Details of Fees structure and accommodation expenses for doing MBBS in abroad? Is it worth doing MBBS course in abroad?
  14. List of universities which offer MD in Neurosurgery in US and UK for MBBS candidate?
  15. List of universities which offer MD in Cardiology in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  16. Procedure of PhD programs Abroad? Universities and countries offering PhD by research?
  17. Affordable MBBS institutes of India which costs less than $4000 per annum?
  18. List of universities offering B.Tech course in Abroad for 12th Science student? Procedure to get admission?
7th September 2017, 02:23 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Reputed and cheapest universities offering MBBS in Abroad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir,
I am a 12th girl student from India. I like to study MBBS Abroad. So I want to know about the universities which are cheapest but reputed in Abroad for MBBS course?

List of reputed and cheapest universities offering MBBS in abroad is given below;

AMA School of Medicine, Manila - Official Website

University of Perpetual Help - Official Website

Jilin University, China - Official Website

Our Lady of Fatima University, Philippines - Official Website

Kyrgyzstan State Medical University, Kyrgyzstan - Official Website

Nanjing Medical University, China - Official Website

Ivano Frankovsk Medical University - Official Website

Crimea State Medical University - Official Website

Siberian State Medical University - Official Website

Hebei Medical University - Official Website

Bangladesh Medical College - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?