6th February 2012, 07:52 AM
Hoda Ahmed

List of Universities in India for MBBS with cheapest tuition fees? Is this possible to complete MBBS with an amount of 150K-200K annually being an Egyptian?

Hi, there

what is the most cheapest mbbs tuition universities in all india?

Is it possible to get mbbs tuition around 150-200 thousands p.a. including hostel and foods?

I'm an egyptian nationality,is there any problems considered admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Affordable MBBS institutes of India which costs less than $4000 per annum?
  2. Reputed and cheapest universities offering MBBS in Abroad?
  3. How much does it cost to complete MBBS from JIPMER?
  4. Complete details of doing MBBS in Canada? List of universities to apply for MBBS course?
  5. Is there any medical college in Germany with no tuition fees for MBBS?
  6. Good Universities in Ukraine, Czech, Italy etc. offering MBBS / MD / MS after 12th standard with science from India? Admission and fee?
  7. Which college across the nation has the minimum fee structure for the MBBS program?
  8. Minimum tuition fee per annum of any private MBBS college of India? Names of those colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Information about MBBS admission in AIIMS for international students
  10. Process to pay amount of Education Loan if taken for MBBS course?
  11. Details of Fees structure and accommodation expenses for doing MBBS in abroad? Is it worth doing MBBS course in abroad?
  12. List of universities which offer MBBS with scholarship to International students in India?
  13. Can I do MBBS after my O/| exam? Entrance exams and universities which are best for MBBS?
  14. MBBS course after completing B.Sc in Nursing from abroad? Duration and fee of MBBS course in India? What are the exams to be written to join MBBS course? -- [New]
  15. List of the MBBS colleges with fee structure and course duration? Will I get scholarship and Loan?
  16. List of scholarships available for MBBS 1st year student?
  17. How to study MBBS in India? What is the time of admission?
  18. Fee structure of KIIT for 2015-2016 sessions
6th February 2012, 12:01 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Universities in India for MBBS with cheapest tuition fees? Is this possible to complete MBBS with an amount of 150K-200K annually being an Egyptian?

There are some colleges that offer the cheapest tuition fees for MBBS as under-

1. Armed Forces Medical College, (AFMC), Pune

2. All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi

For AFMC and AIIMS you have to give separate entrance Examination .From the year 2012 there will be only one Entrance Exam for MBBS course that is NEET -UG for all colleges of india except AFMC, UG courses in AIIMS and Post-graduate Institute for Medical Education and Research in Chandigarh.

Yes ,its possible for you to get MBBS tuition around 150-200 thousands p.a. including hostel and foods as All the government Colleges /Universities takes Fees for MBBS course is very low comparing to Private Medical College .

There is some reserved quota for the students of other countries & you can apply through it as an Egyptian & get admission without facing any problem.
5th March 2012, 05:10 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of Universities in India for MBBS with cheapest tuition fees? Is this possible to complete MBBS with an amount of 150K-200K annually being an Egyptian?

what about nigerians?can they apply too?
2nd April 2012, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

my name is prashant my age is now 26 i complete my B.H.M.S.(bachalor of homoeopathic medicin&surgery. But i want do mbbs in india in 12th i got 65% in physics,chemistry&biology please give guidance to me
27th June 2012, 03:52 AM
Unregistered

what if i have taken biology in intermediate,and like to get in airnautical engineering
27th January 2013, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

what is the tuition fees for MBBS in India
22nd September 2013, 02:03 AM
Unregistered

- WHAT IS THE COST OF MA APPLIED LINGUISTICS IN ENGLISH LANGUAGE PER YEAR ?
- WHAT IS THE COST OF MA ARABIC LANGUAGE PER YEAR ?
22nd March 2014, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

Can anyone please give the list of medical universties in india with lowest to low ranges of fee structure for mbbs?
6th June 2014, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

I want to do mbbs in maharashtra and having 357 marks in 12 i can get addmision in BUMS but want to do mbbs in low plzzzz suggest me i m a IInd ranker in my college MAULANA AZAD
25th February 2015, 10:02 PM
Esther Kensibari Efelo

Default Medical University in India

Looking for admission in your university as a medical student, the Fees. am a Nigerian
15th July 2016, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

What kind of challenges did African people get in India during there live and knowledge aqr
8th May 2017, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

Hi everyone please help us with this question is it possible to study MBBS in India with low fee structure without seat getting in neet or any other exams.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?