10th October 2015, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

Process to get into Robotics sector after intermediate?

Well i have completed my inter and also i have been interested to do robotics. So can you explain me the process of robotics after my inter?

10th October 2015, 08:17 PM
H Rimmy

Default Re: Process to get into Robotics sector after intermediate?

To go into Robotics Sector ,Firstly you should have to complete your 12th with minimum 50% marks.After completion 12th standard you will get admission in B.Tech in Robotics which is 4 years degree course .

To getting admission in B.Tech you have to appear entrance Exam like JEE Mains/Advanced with good scores.After that you can get admission in good Engineering college of Robotics.
11th October 2015, 06:43 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Process to get into Robotics sector after intermediate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Well i have completed my inter and also i have been interested to do robotics. So can you explain me the process of robotics after my inter?
Robotics Engineering is a branch of engineering that is extracted from Mechanical, Electronics & Communication, Electrical and Computer Science branch. It is a composition of all these branches.

You can pursue it as your engineering branch for B.Tech or B.E.

For getting admission to B.Tech/B.E., you will have to appear for engineering entrance exam like JEE Main, VITEEE, BITSAT, SRMEE, KITEE, COMEDK, MH-CET, etc.

To be eligible for these exams, you must have passed/appearing in 10+2 with PCM stream and above 45% marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?