10th October 2015, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

What should I do further if discontinued B.Sc and secured 74.4% in 12th?

Hi,
I am Shubhra Daharwal. I have passed class 12th with 74.4%. I took admission in B.Sc but due to some reasons i left it. Now in this year, I totally confused what should I do?

Related Questions:
  1. How to go for software field after passing 12th with PCM? I have secured 49%
  2. What should I do if I want to continue doing graduation if I have discontinued diploma course?
  3. Am I eligible to do B.Com from distance education? I have discontinued by BSc 2 years back
  4. Can I get a job in MNCs after completing 12th with 85%?
  5. Eligibility to get admission in 12th CBSE Open School for a candidate who discontinued schooling?
  6. Which college should I choose to do BSc in Physics Honors in Orissa? I have secured 66.8% in 12th exam
  7. Whether a candidate is eligible to study Civil Engineering Diploma course if discontinued 12th?
  8. Can I study BA in Economics from Open University being a candidate having passed in 10th class and discontinued in 12th class?
  9. Information about BSc Nursing Course? I have secured 63% in HS
  10. What is better among software engineering and B.Sc IT in terms of future job prospective?
  11. For which companies am I eligible after securing 78% in MCA, 74% in BSc and 58.8% in 12th
  12. Can I do Engineering in Correspondence with Mechanical stream having discontinued my B.Com course?
  13. How to join in BARC being a candidate of pursuing B.Sc?
  14. Past years IRDA papers for general insurance agent exam?
  15. can I get a job in MNC after joining in Aeronautical engineering course? I have completed 12th with 85%
  16. List of the colleges offering CA correspondence course in Bangalore? What is the fee structure? What is the course duration? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. For which companies am I eligible after securing 49% in 10th, 61% in 12th and 65% in BSc IT
  18. Am I eligible for Group II exam if I completed 10th, discontinued my 12th and completed UG(BBA) from Tamilnadu open University?
28th October 2015, 01:04 PM
sumitsingh270596

Default Re: What should I do further if discontinued B.Sc and secured 74.4% in 12th?

As you have scored 74.4% of marks in your 12th board examination, which isn't bad percentage at all.
The further education is all depends on your interest that which subject you are interested much. There are so many career options available for your further education.

You are a science student so, I would prefer you to choose vocational courses such as.

* BCA ( bachelor of computer application)
* BBA ( bachelor of business administration)
* BMC ( bachelor of mass and communication)
* Information and technology institutes
* Game design and development courses
* B.E/B.tech courses, marine engineering
* Banking and finance institute
* programming and language courses
* Hotel management cource
* GRE/GMAT/SAT/TOEFL ( for study in abroad)
*Designing institutions like, NID( national institute of designing)
* Integrated (B.tech+MBA) Courses.
3rd April 2022, 01:46 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I do further if discontinued B.Sc and secured 74.4% in 12th?

shubhra daharwal ka ma ka bhosda
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?