15th October 2015, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

How to download previous years question papers of IGCSE 9th entrance exam? Tips to prepare for Mathematics and English?

Hi Sir,
Kindly tell me where can I download previous years question papers for the IGCSE Entrance Examinations for 9th standard? My son will be sitting for the exam next year but he is currently studying the local state board and I need to get him up to speed in English and Mathematics. Please help me.

4th March 2017, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to download previous years question papers of IGCSE 9th entrance exam? Tips to prepare for Mathematics and English?

I want last year solved papers of 9 entrance 2016_17..from where i should get..
15th July 2018, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to download previous years question papers of IGCSE 9th entrance exam? Tips to prepare for Mathematics and English?

I want previous year question paper of 9th class. Please give me some hints related to 9th class entrance exam
15th July 2018, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

I want 9th class question paper for entrance. Please give me some hints related to entrance exam. I want to get entrance in next.
Kindly give me previous years entrance exam question paper.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?