15th October 2015, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission for studying B.Maths in Indian Statistical Institute?

Hello,
I want to apply for B.Maths in Indian Statistical Institute. Kindly tell me how can I get admission? Please reply as soon as possible. Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. What to do after 12th if interested in Maths? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to apply for admission in Indian Statistical Institute?
  3. Detailed information and procedure to apply in Indian Statistical Service exam for B.Stats candidate?
  4. Minimum percentage required in 12th to get admission in Indian Statistical Institute Kolkata?
  5. When will Indian Statistical Institute, Kolkata will declare the results of the written test for admission in B.Stat(Hons) course?
  6. Graduation level courses at Indian Statistical Institute Delhi? How can I get admission?
  7. What do I have to do to get admission in Indian Statistical Institute? Which are the entrance exams in Statistics and Mathematics? Exams conducted for PG admission by IISC, IIT, Indian Mathematical Institute?
  8. Indian Statistical Institute MS in Library and Information Science Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. Diploma or certificate courses offered by Indian Statistical Institute of Chennai?
  10. Need sample papers for Indian Statistical Institute exam preparation? -- [New]
  11. Syllabus and reference books to prepare for Indian Statistical Institute B.Stats entrance exam?
  12. Indian Statistical Institute B.Math Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. Indian Statistical Institute M.Math Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. Syllabus of B.Stat entrance exam conducted by Indian Statistical Institute?
  15. Previous years question papers of Indian Statistical Institute?
  16. Top colleges offering M.Tech good technology in India?
  17. Indian Statistical Institute M.Tech (QROR) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. Indian Statistical Institute JRF in Psychology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
31st October 2015, 04:07 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to get admission for studying B.Maths in Indian Statistical Institute?

You need to appear for the Entrance Examination of ISI.
You need to crack the Entrance Examination and then you will be able to take admission to the course of B.Math.
It must be kept in mind that ISI is one of the Top Institutes of the country and you need to prepare to the best of your ability to be able to get admission to the course of B.Math as the it is very tough to clear the Entrance Examination of ISI.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?