15th October 2015, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

How can I study distance PhD in Kerala University being an MBA postgraduate?

Hi,
Kindly inform me how can I study a PhD as distance from Kerala University? I have done MBA in HR and Marketing from Anna University.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study PhD(Physics) in Mumbai University for M.Phil postgraduate of Kerala? Possibility to get direct admission?
  2. Is MBA Finance distance course in Madhuraj Kamraj University is affiliated by University of Kerala?
  3. Detailed information about PhD for MBA postgraduate
  4. Detailed information about Distance PhD course available to study in Madurai Kamaraj University for Tamil postgraduate?
  5. Where should I study PhD in Zoology through Distance Education being a postgraduate?
  6. Which specialization is better to study in PhD among HR and Marketing for MBA postgraduate? Procedure to apply in Ranchi University?
  7. Courses available to study in PhD at Harvard University for MCA postgraduate?
  8. Procedure to study PhD in Management in Abroad for MBA postgraduate? Total expenses to study PhD in Abroad?
  9. Eligibility to apply in UGC-NET for MBA postgraduate of Madras Distance University? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Is it possible to study PhD in Abroad for Distance M.Sc(Psychology) postgraduate?
  11. Universities offering Distance M.Ed in Kerala? Possibility to do distance PhD after this?
  12. Eligibility to do M.Phil and PhD in Sikkim Manipal University for distance MBA(Marketing) postgraduate? Total course fee?
  13. Possibility to study correspondence PhD course directly for Mass Communication postgraduate?
  14. Can I register for PhD course in Calicut University being a Distance M.A.(English) postgraduate of Andhra University?
  15. Eligibility to study PhD in Business Administration in CMJ University for MBA(Finance) postgraduate?
  16. Procedure to study PhD in Agriculture for a MBA(ABM) postgraduate?
  17. Best University to study PhD in Computer Science for distance MCA postgraduate in Ludhiana?
  18. How can I do M.Phil or PhD through distance learning? Universities and study centres in West Bengal for doing M.Phil and PhD through distance education mode? -- [Most Discussed]
30th July 2017, 01:19 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I study distance PhD in Kerala University being an MBA postgraduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
Kindly inform me how can I study a PhD as distance from Kerala University? I have done MBA in HR and Marketing from Anna University.

Kerala University offers only Full Time and Part Time PhD programs. Candidates with masters degree or professional degree recognized as equivalent to the masters degree with at least 55% marks are eligible to apply for the PhD in Kerala University. Candidates are eligible for registration to PhD on the basis of their performance in the Entrance Test and Interview. Application for the PhD program available online in the Kerala University website. Candidates can find the details in the Kerala University website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?