10th October 2015, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

Universities offering Distance M.Ed in Kerala? Possibility to do distance PhD after this?

Hi Sir,
I want to join M.Ed in the current academic year. I am residing in Kerala.
I want to join IGNOU. But I want know which all universities are providing distance education for the same which in Kerala? Further after completing this whether I can join for a PhD programme in Education field through distance education? Waiting for a positive reply.

Related Questions:
  1. List of Universities in Kerala, Karnataka, AP offering M.Phil in Distance Education? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Universities offering distance M.Ed course? Last date for submission of application?
  3. Is it possible to do Ph.D in Chemistry in distance? List of universities offering courses in distance mode?
  4. Universities offering Distance PhD in Commerce to Regular M.Com student in India?
  5. Am I eligible for PhD after completion of MBA and CA-Articleship? Universities offering PhD in external or distance mode?
  6. Is it possible to do Ph.D in Chemistry through distance mode?
  7. List of the universities offering Ph.D in Hindi through distance learning
  8. List of Universities offering M.Sc in Microbiology in Distance Education around Kerala? Procedure to get admission for this course?
  9. Names of universities for Ph.D distance education?
  10. Universities in Kerala, AP and Karnataka offering M.Phil in Social Work? What is the fee structure?
  11. Universities offering PhD in Maths through regular or distance mode? Procedure involved in doing PhD?
  12. Institutes or universities offering Ph.D distance in process control/plant automation/instrumentation?
  13. List of Universities providing Ph.D course in Biotechnology through distance mode?
  14. How to do diploma in Electrical Engineering through distance learning? List of AICTE approved universities and colleges offering the courses in Kerala and Tamilnadu?
  15. What is teh qualification for doing Ph.D?
  16. Universities offering Ph.D in Mathematics in Distance Learning?
  17. Possibility to study M.Ed in distance in Osmania University? What is the process?
  18. Which are the universities in Kerala offering BSc MLT in distance?
24th February 2017, 04:35 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Universities offering Distance M.Ed in Kerala? Possibility to do distance PhD after this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir,
I want to join M.Ed in the current academic year. I am residing in Kerala.
I want to join IGNOU. But I want know which all universities are providing distance education for the same which in Kerala? Further after completing this whether I can join for a PhD programme in Education field through distance education? Waiting for a positive reply.

The M.Ed course through distance mode is available only in IGNOU Cochin Regional Centre in Kerala. The candidates with B.Ed or B.EIEd with fifty five percent marks can apply to the M.Ed in IGNOU. The course duration is two years. The IGNOU Cochin Regional Centre website link is Click Here.

It is possible to do Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Education in IGNOU through distance mode. The candidates with MA (Education) or Master of Education or M.Ed (Special Education) with a minimum of 55% marks are eligible to apply for the PhD in Education in IGNOU through distance mode. The admission to the program will be made through PhD Entrance Test and Interview. The IGNOU website link is Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?