17th October 2015, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

Can i study Astrochemistry in graduation being a PCB student?

Hi, i am Jibin. I have taken PCB with no maths in 11th. So i want to know if i can do Astrochemistry in graduation?

Related Questions:
  1. List of Institutes, admission procedure and eligibility to study Ph.D Astrochemistry in Abroad?
  2. Can I study B.Com after completing 12th PCB?
  3. Can I pursue mass communication for graduation after completion of 12th with PCB stream?
  4. Eligibility to study Diploma in Emergency Medicine for 12th PCB student?
  5. How can I get student visa to study MBBS in Ukraine being a 12th PCB student?
  6. What are the options or courses available after passing 12th related to PCB? I am a student of 11th PCB
  7. Medical courses available to study in Graduation for 12th PCB candidate except MBBS?
  8. Can I get student visa to study in Canada if secured 6 Bands in IELTS and 65% in 12th PCB?
  9. A student who has completed his studies from Open School with PCB(50%) can apply for AIPMT?
  10. Information about the Biotechnology entrance exam? I am a student of class 12th PCB
  11. Is it possible to join BBA with 82% in 10+2? Am I eligible to do BBA course?
  12. Can I apply for Student Visa to study in Canada if secured 6 Bands in IELTS but 5 Bands in Writing and 68% in 12th ISC PCB?
  13. After studying PCB am I eligible for IIT JEE?
  14. Possibility to study correspondence Diploma in Electrical Engineering for 12th PCB 23 years old student?
  15. What do I have to do to become an IAS officer? I am doing graduation with PCB
  16. Detailed information and eligibility to study MBBS in AMU for 12th PCB candidate?
  17. What can I do after passing 12th with PCB? I am a student of 12th PCB -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Which is better to study among Agriculture and Chemistry in B.Sc for PCB student? Possibility to apply for SSC and UPSC exams?

19th October 2015, 06:53 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i study Astrochemistry in graduation being a PCB student?

No, I am sorry to say that you cannot opt for Astrochemistry without having studied Maths at your +2 level of boards. However, below I have mentioned the eligibility criteria for the course, kindly have a look at it.

Eligibility:

> Candidates should have completed their BE/B.Tech/M. Sc/M.S. or equivalent degree from a recognized University.

> Candidate should have secured a minimum of 60% in aggregate in their graduation.

> Candidate should have a valid score in any one of the below mentioned examination;

- GATE

- JEST

- UGC-NET, etc.

> The maximum age should not exceed the age of 28 years, etc.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?