18th October 2015, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria for getting scholarship to do MA in Sanskrit?

Sir,

I am B.E in computer science from a recognised University in 1994. I had Sanskrit till 10th standard. After that i studied the language myself and now have started reading Vedas, Puranas in the sanskrit language.

Now i want to appear in M.A in Sanskrit. So i want to know about the eligibility criteria for getting scholarship for doing so?

Manash Sarma

19th October 2015, 06:25 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for getting scholarship to do MA in Sanskrit?

The minimum eligibility criteria required to apply for Sanskrit scholarship to do M.A. in Sanskrit is that the candidate must have passed graduation with at least 60% marks in aggregate and also should have secured above 60% marks in Sanskrit subject.

The amount of scholarship is Rs.500/- per month for 10 months.

If you have studied Sanskrit as one of the subject in graduation and have secured above 60% marks, then you are eligible to avail Sanskrit scholarship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?