19th October 2015, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

What is the value of CBSE improvement marksheet in placement process?

I am planning to apply for cbse improvement exam in all subject. I just want to know that will this improvement exam marksheet will be given importance by companies during placement in engineering colleges?

Related Questions:
  1. Whether the marksheet of 12th CBSE Improvement exam has any value?
  2. How many subjects can i opt for improvement exam?
  3. Is the value of improvement 12th exam marksheet the same as the regular exam marksheet?
  4. Can I apply for NIOS and CBSE simultaneously in 2016?
  5. How can i get my original marksheet of class 12th?
  6. What is the procedure to apply for 12th improvement exam? How many subjects can we apply for improvement?
  7. Will i get a seperate marksheet or combined marksheet after passing compartment exam of Mathematics?
  8. What to do after 12th board exam to become an IAS officer? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I get admission in any good engineering college after completing 12th CBSE Compartmental exam? Does it create problem at the time of placement? Which is better for me between CBSE Compartmental exam and NIOS exam?
  10. Will I get fresh marksheet if appeared in Improvement exams of 12th RBSE Science?
  11. Is it beneficial to attend 12th Improvement exam through NIOS for study MBA?
  12. How can I apply for Improvement exam of 12th CBSE?
  13. Difference between private and regular 12th CBSE board marksheet? Any colleges of UPTU and AIEEE approves private marksheet?
  14. How can I check my last year result and marksheet of ISC board exam?
  15. Procedure to make correction of name in CBSE 10th board marksheet?
  16. Will a private or improvement exam student have any problem in taking admission in NIT, IIT?
  17. What is the procedure for CBSE Intermediate improvement?
  18. Will there be any problem to get a job in company after losing the original 12th marksheet?
20th October 2015, 12:43 AM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the value of CBSE improvement marksheet in placement process?

Honestly and frankly speaking, the value of the improvement exam marksheet is less for placement purposes in Multinational Companies like TCS, Wipro, Infosys, Accenture etc. Almost majority of PSU ask candidates must have at least 60% marks in 10th, 10+2 in first attempt of exam.

Improvement exam is the second attempt to score better marks. If you have secured more than 60% in 10th and 10+2 then there will be no issue because sometimes candidates appear for the improvement exams in order to score more than 90% marks.
20th October 2015, 01:50 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the value of CBSE improvement marksheet in placement process?

There is no such problem in it during your placement if you have scored quite well in your improvement paper and if after 12th you have scored quite well in your graduation.

But, in case you haven't scored well in your improvement paper, then I might say that probably you will be facing a bit of a problem as it would be of no use if you wouldn't have scored adequate marks in your improvement paper.
20th October 2015, 01:51 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

There is no such problem in it during your placement if you have scored quite well in your improvement paper and if after 12th you have scored quite well in your graduation.

But, in case you haven't scored well in your improvement paper, then I might say that probably you will be facing a bit of a problem as it would be of no use if you wouldn't have scored adequate marks in your improvement paper.
20th October 2015, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to join merchant navy nd i got 59%in 12 nd 87%inenglish so tell me which stream is best for me
28th May 2018, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

After appearing compartmental in 12th exam in one paper, How is the final marksheet after get through, is it same weightage like regular exam
Waiting your reply.
17th April 2020, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

Will there be any problem for placement if i apply for improvement?
19th April 2020, 08:12 AM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Exclamation Re: What is the value of CBSE improvement marksheet in placement process?

The CBSE improved marksheet have little problemssome companies during placement.

The CBSE board improvement exams provide students with an opportunity to improve their marks, there will be no reduction in the marks because even if you score lower than your previous examination marks then the previous year's marks will be considered
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?