21st October 2015, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

Can i get Aeronautical stream in degree after Diploma in Electrical?

I have completed diploma in electrical branch. I want to get admission in Aeronautical engineering stream degree course. So please help.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I change my stream in B.Tech after Diploma in Electronics? Which stream should I choose Mechanical or Electrical?
  2. How to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma engineering in electrical engineering? Procedure for diploma in Aeronautical Degree?
  3. How can I go for degree in electrical engineering after diploma in electrical engineering?
  4. Fees difference between diploma and fresh candidate for degree in Electrical engineering?
  5. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in Electrical and Electronics engineering with 80%? Which entrance exam to appear to join Aeronautical Engineering?
  6. Can I join AirForce? I am a Btech Student -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Aeronautical Engineering after Diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  8. Aeronautical engineering after diploma in electrical and electronical engineering?
  9. How to take admission for Aeronautical Engineering after completion of Electrical Diploma?
  10. In which engineering can I get a seat in aeronautical engineering stream through AIEEE rank? Can I get a job in NASA if I take admission in B.Tech with electrical or CSE stream?
  11. Does SIAEIT Bangalore offer distance or regular mode course?
  12. How many semester's marks are including in degree from diploma, in G.T.U? How can I get admission in electrical engineering degree?
  13. How to join in Aeronautical engineering after completing diploma with 84%?
  14. Which options of branches are available for B.E. after completion of diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  15. Degree course in Electrical engineering or Mechanical engineering after Diploma in Electrical engineering and currently working in a Government job?
  16. What is the duration to take up studies in USA in Bachelor Degree after diploma in electrical? Percentage required in diploma?
  17. After completing 12th what should I do? Which course should I take?
  18. Can I do degree in electrical engineering through distance learning after completing diploma in electrical engineering?
22nd October 2015, 02:43 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i get Aeronautical stream in degree after Diploma in Electrical?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed diploma in electrical branch. I want to get admission in Aeronautical engineering stream degree course. So please help.
No, diploma in Electrical Engineering candidates are not eligible for B.Tech/B.E in Aeronautical Engineering.

Those candidates who have completed diploma in Aeronautical Engineering from a recognized university are eligible for B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering.

Your age should be above 17 years.
22nd October 2015, 01:32 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i get Aeronautical stream in degree after Diploma in Electrical?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Yes you can get Aeronautical Engineering through lateral entry.

For this the aspirant has to apply for the State Level Entrance Examination to get admission into any of the Engineering Colleges.

The aspirant will be admitted directly to 2nd year of B.Tech or B.E.

The duration of the course is 3 years.

The eligibility for the admission is a pass in 3 years diploma with 60% marks.

You will have to clear the entrance and score good marks.

The admission will be based on the marks scored in diploma and entrance test.
22nd October 2015, 05:05 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

No, you will be only eligible for lateral entry admission in the same stream. You will not be allowed admission in aeronautical engineering stream because lateral entry allows admission in the same stream in which you have the diploma qualification.

Therefore, if you want admission in B.Tech electrical then surely you can apply for exams like LEET, JELET etc which allow lateral entry in 2nd year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?