22nd October 2015, 01:06 AM
Unregistered

Can I get scholarship every month if qualified in GATE?

Hello Sir,
I have qualified in GATE for M.Tech course and secure position for scholarship. Do I get scholarship every month? Please let me know about this asap.

28th October 2015, 05:56 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I get scholarship every month if qualified in GATE?

First of all I congratulated you for qualifying one of the toughest exams of engineering discipline. Yes, definitely you will get scholarship/stipend every month.

Following are the eligibility for getting the scholarship/ stipend:

--student must get admission in M.tech program through GATE score in any AICTE approved institutions across the country.

--After getting admission you will get a Student ID and college Id from the college authority.

--After this you have to fill an online form in which you have to fill your basic details, academic details, Bank details etc.

--After submitting, it will be verified by your college authority and made the final submission of online form.

--Then after your monthly attendance will be uploaded into their website which is done by your college authority.

--Then after you will get monthly stipend of 12400 every month.

**Note The most important thing is that you have to maintain a regular attendance in the class too for regularity of the scholarship/ stipend.
28th October 2015, 06:08 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get scholarship every month if qualified in GATE?

Yes, you can avail stipend every month.

GATE qualified candidates who has secured admission in recognized college to pursue post graduate course are eligible to avail GATE scholarship.

The amount of scholarship is offered every month into the given bank account.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?