23rd October 2015, 01:13 AM
Unregistered

Does TCS schedule PI after 1 or 2 days of Aptitude Test?

Sir,
I urgently want to know whether TCS result of Aptitude Test declared at a time & they started taking an Interview instantly after aptitude or do they give proper time or take interview after 1 or 2 day? Required urgent answer. Tcs come to our college very soon.

8th November 2015, 05:16 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Does TCS schedule PI after 1 or 2 days of Aptitude Test?

You want to know about the TCS schedule for personal interview. You did not mention whether you are selected in off campus or pool campus. But instead of this I am providing you the information in both cases.

**In case of Off campus, the interview will take place after 15-20 days after the result of aptitude test. They will send you call letter for the interview to their registered email id.

**In case of pool campus, the interview will take place on the same day or next day of the result of the aptitude test.

**So you have to prepare it accordingly for the interview. There are normally three stages of interview:

--Technical Round

--HR Round

--MR Round
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?