25th October 2015, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope of Pharmacy and research in India?

Sir, i want to know as i have done my +2 in non-med stream. I want to choose pharmacy line as my career. Please tell me what is the scope of pharmacy and research in india?

25th October 2015, 11:12 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: What is the scope of Pharmacy and research in India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, i want to know as i have done my +2 in non-med stream. I want to choose pharmacy line as my career. Please tell me what is the scope of pharmacy and research in india?
There is good scope available for Pharmacy in both the Government and Private sectors as well. There are a number of career opportunities in India when students complete their B.Pharma course. After completing B. Pharmacy, you can work in different companies at the start of their career and they are listed below:
  • Drug Inspector
  • Hospital Drug Coordinator
  • Health Inspector
  • Pharmacist
  • Pathological Lab
  • Research & Development
  • Making Prescription to Patients
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?