14th February 2012, 01:32 AM
Unregistered

How to get Government Job in India after completion of B-Pharmacy? What will be the career scope of M-Pharmacy course?

how can i get government job in india after b.pharm and what is the scope of m.pharm

Related Questions:
  1. What will be the career scope of doing M.Sc Nanotechnology after completion of B-Pharmacy course? Job Opportunities and Salaries offered after completion of this course?
  2. What is the difference between Pharm D and M.Pharm after completing B.Pharm?
  3. What is the scope of Pharmacy and research in India?
  4. How should I approach the best Pharmacy colleges? Scope of taking Pharmacy as a career?
  5. How can I get job in USA after completion of M.Pharmacy? -- [New]
  6. Career scope and Job Opportunities after completion of D-Pharmacy course?
  7. What should I do after completing my Pharmacy? Should I look for a job? What would be the scope in it?
  8. Job opportunities after B.Pharmacy? is M. pharmacy a good option? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Good Job Opportunities after completion of B-Pharmacy? Does it a good choice to do M-Pharmacy after completion of B-Pharmacy?
  10. What are the career opportunities available in Germany and India after completion of MS degree with pharma stream in Germany? Can I get a well paid job in India after that? I have completed my B.Pharma and want to pursue MS from Germany
  11. Can we do Pharm D after completion of B.Pharmacy?
  12. Government Job Opportunities after completion of B-Pharmacy course?
  13. Colleges which offer M.Pharmacy in USA
  14. What is the syllabus followed for government job exams after completion of M.Pharmacy course?
  15. What does it mean by Pharmacy? What are the job opportunities available after completion of Pharmacy course?
  16. What should I do after passing 12th other than medicine?
  17. Scope of pharmacy in private hospitals?
  18. Details about Pharmacy? Best colleges for Pharmacy? What is the scope?
24th April 2012, 08:08 PM
Oracle 9
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to get Government Job in India after completion of B-Pharmacy? What will be the career scope of M-Pharmacy course?

Your career will be more bright if you choose MBA in pharma or M.Pharma .

It will open up the line of Teaching ,Research and many other career options for you.

and

GOVT recruit Pharma Graduate as Drug Inspector and as Drug Analysist

for these post YOU to have to clear Entrance Exam and Personal Interview .

Entrance Exam usually consist Question on English ,reasoning ,General Awareness and

on your subject (pharmacy).

you can also work in GOVT Hospitals as Pharmacist.

For detail information about the jobs in GOVT sectors you should regularly read Employment Newspaper.
30th June 2012, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get Government Job in India after completion of B-Pharmacy? What will be the career scope of M-Pharmacy course?

in b.pharmacy after 12 in scinece what to do ??which degree i shuld take ??wat was the impratant of b.pharmcy??..and then wats the benfit for jobs
11th July 2012, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

what are the scope of pharmacy in hospital ,is vaccine analyst is thier post for pharamacist
27th November 2012, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

wat i should do after b pharma?
1st June 2013, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

how much salary is possible after M.Pharma ?
3rd July 2014, 10:05 AM
Unregistered

I have two options one B Pharma and second is BSC Bio-chemistry, I am. Puzzle to choose Pls help me to choose, thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?