29th October 2015, 02:27 AM
Unregistered

How to join Indian special forces after diploma 3 year course?

How to join Indian special forces after diploma 3 year course? Can someone please answer me with the complete procedure which I need to follow? Awaiting to get the answer on the same as soon as possible. Thank you!

30th October 2015, 12:39 AM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join Indian special forces after diploma 3 year course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How to join Indian special forces after diploma 3 year course? Can someone please answer me with the complete procedure which I need to follow? Awaiting to get the answer on the same as soon as possible. Thank you!

It is good to see your interest in joining in Indian special forces but there is no direct entry for you to join in the force. To join in Indian Special force such as Indian Macros you need to be part of Indian Navy at first and then you should rank yourself up and then you will be volunteered to join in the force if you satisfy the physical and medical fitness needed.

To join in Indian navy there are various entrance exams which are conducted and as per that you should satisfy the eligibility conditions framed by those exams. Having completed Diploma you can apply for the NDA exam conducted by UPSC and the eligibility needed are:

# Candidate should have a citizenship in India.

# Candidate need to be a unmarried male candidate.

# Age limit needed is 16 1/2- 19 1/2 years

# Educational qualification needed is candidate should have completed +2 or respected diploma from a recognized board of education.

# Apart from all these candidate need to be physically fit.

If you satisfy them all then you can apply for the NDA Exam and that can be done in 2 modes:

1. ONLINE
2. OFFLINE

To know more information regarding the exam check at http://www.upsc.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?