29th October 2015, 02:29 AM
Unregistered

What should I do next after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?

Hiii,

I am Akshay Kumar I passed my diploma in mechanical engineering with 66%.l am very confused what to do next? Can someone please let me know the complete information on the same? It will be really helpful if you can guide me on this.

Pls solve this.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to do B.E Mechanical after completion of diploma in Chemical engineering?
  2. What should I do after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  3. Which course I can do after completion of diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  4. Can I do B.Tech course in USA after completing Mechanical Engineering diploma course?
  5. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Diploma in Mechanical? Best universities offering this course in these countries? Duration and Fee structure for this course?
  6. How to become a pilot right after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  7. Which course we can do after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  8. What is the procedure followed to get educational loan right after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  9. Should I go for Diploma to Degree in Mechanical or Engineering in Mechanical after completion of 10+2 to become IAS Officer?
  10. Procedure to study B.Tech in USA for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering student?
  11. What is the procedure to apply for RTO Sub Inspector exam after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  12. Is it necessary to do graduation after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  13. How to do B.Tech after completion of diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  14. Am I eligible to join M.Tech directly after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  15. Which subject to choose for polytechnic course?
  16. What is the future course to take after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  17. How to get admission in 2nd year Aeronautical after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  18. What should I do next after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [New]
29th October 2015, 10:57 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What should I do next after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hiii,

I am Akshay Kumar I passed my diploma in mechanical engineering with 66%.l am very confused what to do next? Can someone please let me know the complete information on the same? It will be really helpful if you can guide me on this.

Pls solve this.

There are two things you can do after your diploma.

One is to study further and the other one is to go for a job.

For the first option you can join B.E or B.Tech courses through lateral entry.

You have to appear for an entrance test conducted by the state governments for the admission of B.E or B.Tech.

You will be admitted directly to the 2nd year of the B.E or B.Tech course.

There are many numbers of jobs available for a diploma holder in mechanical engineering.

You can work both in private and government organizations.

You have to check the advertisements in newspapers or job sites for more job details.
29th October 2015, 12:44 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do next after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?

After completion of your three years Diploma course in Mechanical Engineering, you can pursue your higher studies in Bachelor's degree courses like B.E/B.Tech. To get admission in B.E/B.Tech course, you must have to appear in Lateral Entry examinations like LEET, ECET, JELET, etc., which is conducted by your respective state entrance examinations Board. By qualifying the entrance examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admIssion in second year of four years B.E/B.Tech course.
29th October 2015, 06:56 PM
ant man

You can do B.Tech after passing diploma in mechanical engineering course.

In B.Tech you can apply for mechanical engineering and it related streams like
1. Aeronautical engineering
2. Aerospace engineering
3. Metallurgical engineering
3. Marine engineering
4. Automobile engineering etc

You must write the entrance exam and apply for the course and directly you can take admission in 2nd year B.Tech course.
29th October 2015, 06:59 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

After diploma in mechanical engineering you can apply for Bsc degree in computer science or IT.

You can also apply for post graduation dipolma in Mechanical Engineering.

It would be better for you to enter in B.Technology through lateral entry scheme or Joint Entrance Exam.
29th October 2015, 08:38 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

** There are so many options for you after completion of your diploma in the Mechanical stream.

** If you want for further education then my suggestion to you is that you should apply for the LEET test.

** LEET test is for getting direct admission in the 2nd year of Bachelor degree.

** My suggestion to you is that you should go for the same stream in your B.Tech.

** Also you may go for the job after completion of your diploma in the mechanical stream.

Here is some good options for you :

* Hindustan Motors Ltd

* Hyundai Motors India Ltd

* Mahindra & Mahindra

* Royal Enfield Ltd

* Addison & Co Ltd
29th October 2015, 11:42 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hiii,

Pls solve this.
After completing Diploma in mechanical engineering you can do do some job oriented courses such as:
  • CAD/CAM training
  • AutoCAD
  • Pro/E
  • Ansys
  • HyperMesh Training
  • RADIOSS Training
  • Piping Design Training

By doing these courses you can get knowledge and handsome amount of salary and apart from that you can apply for bank jobs or public services.

To join in bank jobs you can apply for the bank clerk where you satisfy the educational qualification needed and the age limit needed is 18-28 years for general category and there are relaxation for other category candidates. Regarding the public services there are many exams which are conducted based on the state which you are living and you need to satisfy the eligibility criteria for the exam which you are applying.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?