31st October 2015, 04:50 AM
Feriha

Opportunities for a person who has done Diploma in German and BA in Hindi?

Hii ...i wanted to ask about the opportunities for a person who has done advance diploma in german and completed her graduation in ba.(h) hindi both from delhi university...please tell about government as well as private sector jobs as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How my I get admission in German university for B.Tech course? I have completed my diploma
  2. What is the eligibility requirement to do M.A? How much is the fee structure?
  3. Person without Hindi subject at matriculation can study B.Ed (HINDI SHIKSHAN PARANGAT)?
  4. How can I get a job of a Translator(German to English) or Interpreter in German embassy? I have completed advance diploma in German language and B2.2 Level from Goethe Institute and perusing C1 from Goethe Institute
  5. Is it possible to pursue MA through correspondence in German from Pune University? Is there any entrance exam be held for the same? I have completed the advance diploma in German from Pune university
  6. What are the job opportunities available in German country for B.Tech mechanical engineering students? What's the procedure for pursuing MS from Germany?
  7. How to do M.A in Germany? Is it compulsory to do Advance diploma?
  8. Can I study Diploma or Bachelor degree in Germany after completing certified program in Hardware and PGDCA?
  9. Job opportunities after 'M.A. in Political Science' and 'B.Ed. in S.St. and Hindi' in Hindi medium? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Job opportunities in Government Sector for a candidate who has completed Graduation and Post Graduation in German Language?
  11. How may I apply for job in German embassy? What are the different kind of jobs that suits on me and from where I can get knowledge about vacancies? I have done 5 semesters from Max Muller in German language
  12. What are the job opportunities after doing MA in political science and B.Ed in SST and Hindi?
  13. What is the age limit in DSC for OC women candidates?
  14. Availibility of Government jobs after completing advance diploma in German language from Delhi University?
  15. How may I get a job in German embassy? I'm pursuing dipoloma in german language. Is this degree enough for getting a job related to German language?
  16. How to do M.A in Hindi after passing diploma?
  17. What are the opportunities in government of Andhra Pradesh after doing M.A Hindi
  18. List of colleges offering BFA course? Date of the entrance and the procedure to apply?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?